Custom Cut Cards Help.... (1 Viewer)

Stebo0792

Pair
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
So, I'm wanting to order some custom cut card, but from my understanding, my artwork has to be vectored if I'm saying that right. I am attaching my logo that I want on my poker card size cards. What needs to be done to this so I can send to the people doing my cut cards? Sorry, still a newbie and needing some help. Please advice.

IMG_1287.jpg

Most logos are drawn in Vector, it looks to me like you have an image there, it would be possible to insert it on a black background in illustrator. Do you own the text and logo in some other format than on the barrel?

Most logos are drawn in Vector, it looks to me like you have an image there, it would be possible to insert it on a black background in illustrator. Do you own the text and logo in some other format than on the barrel?
Unfortunately not, It is an actual bourbon barrel lid hanging on my wall in my man cave that I had personalized. I took a picture of it with my iPhone and put it on a black background. That is what I want the cut cards to look like just don't know how to change it to the necessary format.

Unfortunately not, It is an actual bourbon barrel lid hanging on my wall in my man cave that I had personalized. I took a picture of it with my iPhone and put it on a black background. That is what I want the cut cards to look like just don't know how to change it to the necessary format.
What kind of iPhone have you got? If the photo is in good quality I could throw it in a vector file for you. Do you want any text also? You can send me a pm if you want and I can check it out

Need not be vector. Just make sure the resolution is high enough, so that it doesnt print pixelated. The general rule is at least 300 pixels per inch. So the card is 3.5" in its longest side, the art needs to be at least 1050 pixels on that side and 750 pixels on the short side.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom