Custom Cut Card Interest Thread. *ROUND 5* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatB

Royal Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Ok, one more and i'm done ! (think i may have said that last time.. :confused .)

Gauging interest in doing another round, I have a couple people so far. Would need at least a few more to make it feasible.

If we get the designs for some generic stuff like Tropicana, Dunes, Mapes etc. I dont mind funding that and reselling at 2 for $5 or something, but someone needs to come up with the artwork. Which needs to be compensated too.

Anyways, on to the details for those wanting custom cut cards.

1) Minimum order is 30 cards. per design/size
2) Cost per card is $1.40
3) Each card design has a $10 fee. You can order 30 cards with a front design and a back design and its only $10 fee once.
If you want the same design on poker and bridge size, you need to order 30 of each size minimum, and that would be $20 fee (for both sizes)
4) Card designs must be in preferably .ai format or PDF.
5) If its a go, artwork needs to be file ready and emailed to me. I dont make changes to the artwork.

e.g of card order cost. 30 cards ordered. 30 x $1.40 + $10 art fee + $7 shipping (US) total cost is $59

Poker size is 2.5"X 3.5" and Bridge size is 2.25"X 3.5"

The cards are 24mil thick and have a gloss finish.

Please post your interest in this thread. I have a feeling this will take a little while to fill up, so anyone on the fence that needs to get artwork done will have time.

I am looking into another company to do a matte finish card. I'll keep people posted on how that goes.

Shipping to canada. Artwork is ready to send.

Edited. holding off for now.

white(1) for T shirts.png

Last edited:
Going to gauge interests in the Cardinal Club members. I need cut cards and dealer buttons. I’ll let you know!

Does anybody have CDI-style artwork that's ready to go? I'd join in to meet any quantity minimums, both poker and bridge size.

I have CDI artwork that I've made for labels but it could be adapted/adjusted for cut cards easily enough, I suppose. Send me a PM.

I'm probably "in" for some of my own cut cards as well.

I am totally okay with ordering a reasonable pile of each, receiving in Canada, and providing/mailing out to whoever worldwide in letter mail at actual cost (which should be very very cheap). Don't PM me just yet, but make requests in this thread, and tag me if you want CDI cut cards specifically.

If anybody is doing some more Jacks cut cards, I'd be in for a few of those, too.

interested...nothing custom but Dunes and Mapes, 4-8 each definitely.

I’d be down for a order. I’m away enjoying cottage life this week. My internet is spotty at best. But if they’re the same style that @kwmatt had at his game, I’m down.

So i think the min order will be 50 this time.

Seems no one has a problem reselling the extras and theres at least a few that are ordering 50 at least so i like to keep things consistent if possible.

Would be great to get some other themes going.

Anyone doing a Dunes, Tropicana, or Nevada Lodge theme?

I can look into re-creating some of the dunes/trop/nl artwork. Not likely able to start this week but can get it on the docket next week probably.

I'm possibly interested in some for my league but damn 50 is a lot.

I want to do at least one set. My wife will do the art. When do you need the illustrator files?

I would do a Tropicana cut card in Bridge size. I have artwork but it is in a computer that ended up in storage. Maybe @Gear could send you the artwork file that I sent him many moons ago minus the Denom?

David

In for 2 each bridge size
Dunes
Trop
NL

And anything else classic Vegas/Nevada

PS also 2 of @Irish bridge size PNY

Would be great to get some other themes going.

Anyone doing a Dunes, Tropicana, or Nevada Lodge theme?
I can look into re-creating some of the dunes/trop/nl artwork. Not likely able to start this week but can get it on the docket next week probably.

I'm possibly interested in some for my league but damn 50 is a lot.

That would be awesome! I'd definitely be in for an order of NL cut cards.

I would also like to do Lakeshore Inn cut cards for me and @Potsie1. I can probably use my plaque image files to make the artwork for the Lakeshore Inn cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom