GB Completed Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 14) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so we are short 44 cards at the moment. I’m waiting to hear back from 2 people about cards. As soon as we hit 1k cards I will start collecting money and place the order.

If you think the 3rd design looks good I’m happy to order more if 1000 is a magical number

Anyone can help convert my photo? If so I’ll take 10
F7D9A8B9-32A1-4842-9F2F-0AE7DD62EF37.jpeg

@Buge I've already paid for what I ordered, but if we need a handful more to get the price break at 1,000 units, I could take 8 to 12 more... Just let me know...

What size photo do you need?
Generally, for quality printing, your image should be at least 300 pixels per inch. With a width of 3.5" on it's longest size, that means 1,050 pixels for a card.
The problem is, some websites just upscale a lower resolution image to a larger size...that only makes the image blurry or jagged when printed at the right scale.
If you can find a higher resolution version of it, I'll help you set it up.
edit: I may have a solution, PM sent.

Last edited:
I have a Bellagio bridge size cut card that I designed, and I am offering to anyone that wants to use it.
I just have too many cut cards. I wouldn't mind a sample if someone uses the art and has an extra.
PM me if you want the art, it's properly set up for print.
View attachment 1003383
Did anyone order these, and is it too late to take @Colquhoun's offer to get these into this GB? No worries if not.

@Colquhoun for current or potential future use, would you have a poker-size design too? Maybe not of the picture (if resizing doesn't look great), but the solid white/black background would I think be more straightforward to adjust to poker-size.

(Also, for the above bridge-size design, was it going to be the picture on one side and either a white or a black background, or identical front and backs just three different options, or some combination of the three?)

Did anyone order these, and is it too late to take @Colquhoun's offer to get these into this GB? No worries if not.

@Colquhoun for current or potential future use, would you have a poker-size design too? Maybe not of the picture, but the solid white/black background would I think be more straightforward to adjust to poker-size.

(Also, for the above bridge-size design, was it going to be the picture on one side and either a white or a black background, or identical front and backs just three different options, or some combination of the three?)
I can adjust any of those 3 to be poker size. PM me if you want the art.
I can send all 3 versions, and you can put any one on a side as you like.

I missed out on this GB because I was too lazy to design anything, but if anyone has any cool designs and has extra cut cards, I would love to buy them off you

please PM if so :)

You get a set of mine for free. Unless you crush me for a few k this Saturday.
My hope is to just break even this weekend and make cash back on free drinks and food.

But crushing for a few k is a welcome bonus :whistle: :whistling:

and yes, thanks for the free cut cards. I've seen the iterations and super excited to see it in person

All payment requests have been sent out. Please reach out to me if you have not received one as that means I do not have you on my list. Thanks
Paid, thanks for your efforts Mike :cool

For some reason your email went into my junk folder. So if anyone doesn't see their email, check there :ninja:

Yea, I would need it ASAP though. Send via email please.
Aghhh, I always see these things right after ordering is closed. If it's still possible for me to get in let me know and I'll send you the email with details, as well as payment, right away.

If anyone has extra PNY cut cards I would be interested in purchasing some.

PM me if so.

Proofs have gone out. Please check artwork and quantities for errors. They will not be able to be changed once approved. Some quantities are higher because multiple people are using it as with the Bellagios. If you are satisfied with proof please email me and let me know so we can move forward. Any questions please reach out to me!

Many have asked about the “bridge” in the top file name. The print company attached bridge to my name for reference. As long as the dimensions on the bottom of the proof are correct then it’s good to go. 2.5x3.5 for poker. 2.25x3.5 for bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom