GB Completed Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 14) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colquhoun

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Bellagio bridge size cut card that I designed, and I am offering to anyone that wants to use it.
I just have too many cut cards. I wouldn't mind a sample if someone uses the art and has an extra.
PM me if you want the art, it's properly set up for print.
bellagio-cutcard1.jpg

NotDunric

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
So uhhh, these old guys ring any nostalgia bells for anyone else?

1665732908778.png

Windows 95 Solitaire card backs

1665732985650.png

It dawned on me the other day that a bunch of these would make really fun cut cards, but I couldn't track down any high-res versions to work with, so I've taken the liberty of cleanly recreating those four, currently at poker size.

I'm not sure I intend to purchase any myself this go around (might, might not, idk yet!), but if anyone is interested I can provide the poker size files to @Buge. Probably going to try to bang out one of the Fish designs as well before the order cutoff, just in case I change my mind for myself. If you're interested but strictly want bridge size, let me know and I can try to scale down the designs a bit (but no promises).

DirtyTIVA

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m going to be sending an email with a third design submission. X100.

ChipperMarten

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi! I just sent an email for 10x poker size for a project I'm working on. I know my profile is new and I have looked for minimum requirements for group buys, just let me know if there's any issues. Thank you so much for doing this! I am super excited!

Edit: +photo

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 9.20.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 9.20.05 PM.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 38

DirtyTIVA

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I emailed you the design for the 3rd card but I’m trying to modify the back of the bridge version a little to look more like the back of the poker version. You can see for yourself :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

NotDunric

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Quick question that I likely know the answer to, but want to be sure: the setup fee is applied fresh with each group buy/print run, right? IE, reordering past designs will still incur a new $10 fee?

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
Quick question that I likely know the answer to, but want to be sure: the setup fee is applied fresh with each group buy/print run, right? IE, reordering past designs will still incur a new $10 fee?
Yes, that is correct. The artwork fee applies to each new group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom