In Progress (ordering closed) Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 11) (5 Viewers)

I'm down for some cut cards whether it's this one or the next.

Last edited:
Hey gang, after looking at my upcoming work schedule and reevaluating my available time and the work that goes in to this I am not going to be able to do another one of these for the foreseeable future. I had gotten involved in group buys during Covid times as my business came to a practical standstill and I had the ability to contribute around here, but now all of that rescheduled work is on the calendar so I am going to get very busy very quickly. I don't feel like I would be able to carry these out effectively and am looking to pass the torch on. If you have any interest please PM me. I would absolutely be happy to walk you through the process. But I will note that it is really helpful that you be able to view AI files. A lot of the artwork has issues that need to be corrected and at a minimum you should be able to view it to send it back to the PCFer for changes. Or sometimes I would just fix the problems myself (but that part isn't a necessity). Additionally, I will create the new templates to help prevent a lot of the artwork issues that arose in the last GB.

If I am not able to find anyone to pass the torch off to and eventually I get some free time I may be able to run more of these. But that is quite a ways off.

Sorry I couldn't do another one of these for the time being. It has been a fun ride. Thanks @MatB for creating these GBs and passing it off to me. Thank you all.

Hey gang, after looking at my upcoming work schedule and reevaluating my available time and the work that goes in to this I am not going to be able to do another one of these for the foreseeable future. I had gotten involved in group buys during Covid times as my business came to a practical standstill and I had the ability to contribute around here, but now all of that rescheduled work is on the calendar so I am going to get very busy very quickly. I don't feel like I would be able to carry these out effectively and am looking to pass the torch on. If you have any interest please PM me. I would absolutely be happy to walk you through the process. But I will note that it is really helpful that you be able to view AI files. A lot of the artwork has issues that need to be corrected and at a minimum you should be able to view it to send it back to the PCFer for changes. Or sometimes I would just fix the problems myself (but that part isn't a necessity). Additionally, I will create the new templates to help prevent a lot of the artwork issues that arose in the last GB.

If I am not able to find anyone to pass the torch off to and eventually I get some free time I may be able to run more of these. But that is quite a ways off.

Sorry I couldn't do another one of these for the time being. It has been a fun ride. Thank you all.
You're awesome, thanks for taking on the last several GB rounds, Evan! Especially for us international chippers, having people like you stateside who are willing to help out the wider community is what makes this place great.

I have Adobe Acrobat, but I'm not sure that's enough. I'll just stick to my DB group buys and let someone who has Adobe Illustrator handle these going forward.

Thanks for running a bunch of these, Evan. I love my last batch of cut cards that you helped with.

Sorry I couldn't do another one of these for the time being. It has been a fun ride. Thanks @MatB for creating these GBs and passing it off to me. Thank you all.
No, thank YOU for running the last two that I've been a benefactor of - you're a true community superstar :cool :love: . Good luck with the job :D

Thanks for running them! I’m a little bummed, as I have a couple other designs I was looking forward to ordering. Can I get the name of the manufacturer so I can order my own?

Well darn, I guess I should have pushed the Aria's into this last one after all... Thanks for all your work, and I hope someone will pick up the torch.

I’m hoping someone steps up to take over.

We have cut cards to make, people!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Step Up.gif

Thanks for you time and effort in the previous cut-card orders. I am very happy with the card quality!

Anybody thinking about starting another group buy??

I am definitely out on this for future projects.

@JesterTX any insights?

If anyone wants to step up to run these, I will help guide them as much as possible. But I would recommend they have experience with Illustrator or limit the designs to ones created or approved by known/experienced designers.

Last edited:
I am definitely out on this for future projects.

@JesterTX any insights?

If anyone wants to step up to run these, I will help guide them as much as possible. But I would recommend they have experience with Illustrator or limit the designs to ones created or approved by known/experienced designers.
Just got done with the first limited GB to get one under my and John's wing. Will be running a larger one in a couple/few months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom