• Yes border

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • No border

Votes: 36 75.0%

• Total voters

Rhodeman77

Straight Flush
Reaction score
@p5woody helped me design cut cards to match my custom set. I can’t decide which is better though, with a border or without. Heck I may decide to order some of each lol.

But I figured why not post a poll to see what the masses think.

9DCB3029-CE1A-4D31-ADCE-6D99C0299D36.png
5798FEE4-229C-4F13-9870-618036AF2F72.png
6CB193CC-BBBB-4978-AC6A-BA1298325A27.png
76DABD6A-9784-4375-8E3E-AB04EBC7CEBF.png
508CDE7D-06A9-4D54-8A09-D0394CB4315E.jpeg

Summer/Apples. But I agree, get all of them and use them depending on the season.

Without border

Voted no border as well. Both look good though. Maybe a slightly thinner border

I’ll be ordering all 4 designs, just need to decide on the border or not. Personally leaning towards no border, and the chips don’t have borders on the inlay.

AF84AEFD-C6DA-4CC3-AAA5-E80C21747B83.jpeg

Very minor reason but if you were using cards with a darker back the edge might not show up. Think these are thicker than normal cut/cover cards but sometimes they get mixed in. The vibrant colors will show up more if that does happen.

I don’t think I want to start collecting cover cards but this is one of top sets IMO and would like to get a set of the four if possible.

Cut cards have been produced. Teaser photo I just received from @MatB

There are 2 different cut cards, each with 2 seasons on it. I didn’t realize I could have different designs on each side originally. This worked out much better, my game uses 2 decks with 2 cut cards so now all 4 designs will be on the table the entire time.

A12F6F34-5192-4FE7-85EE-31DB73574476.jpeg

If your offering I would be down for a set of these also. They look fantastic.

Edit- sorry just realized the date.

Still love your $1.

Last edited:
Interested in knowing about the vendor if these are a big win, which it looks like. Let us know if you think this is someone that others could use, etc.

Interested in knowing about the vendor if these are a big win, which it looks like. Let us know if you think this is someone that others could use, etc.

The vendor is Plastic Printers. They have a minimum order of 500, bit of a pain and they have made a few errors. Definitely worth it for getting custom cards, but most people only need 20 to 30 cards max.

Cut cards have been produced. Teaser photo I just received from @MatB

There are 2 different cut cards, each with 2 seasons on it. I didn’t realize I could have different designs on each side originally. This worked out much better, my game uses 2 decks with 2 cut cards so now all 4 designs will be on the table the entire time.

View attachment 288181

I got a sample of these that @Rhodeman77 has made -
HOLY SHEEEET THESE ARE AWESOME AND I MUST OWN SOME :nailbite:

Now how to figure out what I would do with 500 of them. If multiple pieces of artwork can be used for the 500 pc order I will be looking for someone/multiple people to team up with.
@CraigT78 you need some of these.

I got a sample of these that @Rhodeman77 has made -
HOLY SHEEEET THESE ARE AWESOME AND I MUST OWN SOME :nailbite:

Now how to figure out what I would do with 500 of them. If multiple pieces of artwork can be used for the 500 pc order I will be looking for someone/multiple people to team up with.
@CraigT78 you need some of these.
Yes, yes I do.

I want a set or two, if you want to unload some of the 500!!!

The minimum run for each design is 30 cards. So you only need 17 people that want a custom cut card to fill an order.

:tup::tup::tup:
I am finishing my art/order with CPC right now and then have a busy month of travel in June. If someone doesn't head something up before July I would be interested organizing a group buy and having some made.

I am also not opposed to getting anyone who wants their own customs involved and then filling in the gaps with some more generic ones to resell.

I want to order some cards for WCB 10 (60) and will also order 30 for my other 3 big sets. So I’m good for 150 cards.

I want to order some cards for WCB 10 (60) and will also order 30 for my other 3 big sets. So I’m good for 150 cards.

I would love to team up with you because we would have the majority of an order (if not all) completed but I won't have my shit in order in time to be part of the order that would get you them in time for WCB 10.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom