Custom cloths (3 Viewers)

Like it! Have a version of the Churchill Downs logo you're putting on your tables?

phhhttt, any relation to that logo is incidental. My watermark was an original design by a Canadian. He's done so many versions, I think we can come up with something sweet. ;)

Tony,

What is the processing time?

I could drop by your shop and drop off my "island" so that you could get exact measurements.

John

Processing time is quick. I send artwork for print and is usually finished within a day or two.

Mesnik, feel free to drop by. Just shoot me a text or call before you head over to make sure I'm there as I'm out running errands often. 778-990-TONY

Couple questions:

1) Any preferences for artwork format? I am illiterate when it comes to this kind of thing so I'll need to hire out - either through you or a third party.
2) How much for samples? Would shipping to US make it not worthwhile?

I prefer .ai format. I can convert some images into vector format but I do almost all of my graphic design with illustrator.

Samples are free. I just stick I big piece into an envelope and mail it out. I have plenty of off cuts to send out.

Order placed for custom-printed cloth on Monday 17-November, order received on Thursday 20-November. How's that for fast cross-country (and from CAN to USA, too)? I'm still reeling.

Got around to opening the package tonight (busy day at work), and it is exactly what I wanted. EXACTLY. Sorry for no pics, but it's a thing of beauty. Will try to post some pics when I install it on Sunday.

Thanks, Tony -- you're the best. Highest recommendation, folks -- get one before he realizes the gold mine and raises prices. :)

Awesome designs.

I have myself a custom cloth done on gaming suede with my favourite AFL team.. I reckon custom cloths are the way to go! worth the spend

I have a round table I was planning on using two kinds of suede to separate the racetrack from the playing area but this is way cooler. Thanks for the opportunity. It might be a little later in spring but I would love to do this to my next table.

Yeah I usually have them shipped within a week especially if you've got your own artwork done.

I keep looking at this thread and I think I may need to re-cover my table sooner than later. The price seems very reasonable too.

OH that took me a second to get.... Cheesecloth... Mr. Cheese... I've been told I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

If it's Collingwood it belongs in the ugly table thread :)

IMG_2176_zps3af38e22.jpg

Great price. I need to get my neighbor to build one using this cloth.

Just curious, what is the price if we pick it up, no shipping? My sister in law lives in Vancouver, so we visit ever few years.

I'll be checking my emails for it.

My printer is actually out of my fabric so I need to supply them with more. I have it at my warehouse, I just need to get it to them sometime this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom