Custom cloths (17 Viewers)

For all artwork, I require that a layout authorization form is signed. Part of the form reads as follows: "...In the event that Chanman Poker Tables is to print at the request of a buyer a likeness of a person, product, logotype, or any other device provided by you, you hereby represents that said likeness is being produced with the knowledge and consent of the individual or entity having the rights thereto..."

The rest of the form in brief is to acknowledge that the buyer is aware colors on computer screens can look different than printed colors, that the buyer is aware of dimensions, etc. This is also one of the reasons my samples are color charts, so that we can use it as a reference for artwork designs.

In other words my printer will print just about anything.

I've had a few questions about file format. I need .ai files please and make sure if submitting artwork that you include a few inches of bleed. OP updated with the same info.

Sweet, what material will this be on?

Edit

Never mind. Went back and read the original post that this is all gaming suede

Pretty sure he can do custom speed cloth too....

Got mine yesterday. Couldn't be happier. Helluva tag team job by Chanman and J5.

Got mine today. J5 and Chanman team also. Awesome. The color printed more gold than light brown or arc yellow, but I love it more. Now to iron and install. ;)

cc_custom_cloth.jpg

Very impressive, Josh! That's gonna be sweet to play on.

Very classy, keeping it all in the greens (with a touch of black.)

agreed. the theme lends itself to the color scheme obviously, but nice job resisting the temptation to go for more color. looks phenomenal!

Damn these look so sweet. I have a relatively cheap table but it does the job. I'm thinking of just grabbing a custom cloth and throwing some lipstick on my pig.

I'm glad everyone is liking their cloths. I'm having fun seeing all of the neat designs.

I for one, certainly do love mine.

Guys and gals, if you are on the fence about getting one, get one from Tony. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

The cards slide effortlessly. The cloth is silky smooth. The print on the cloth is awesome. And of course the customer service from Tony himself is out of this world.

I've purchased this type of cloth from Chan - it's a good product, very similar to the feel of softer custom suited speedcloth material but without the somewhat abrasive feel of the raised suit pattern. It almost has a linen type of feel to it - it's more of a "smooth" soft than a "plush" soft. It's a pretty unique product - I haven't seen it offered elsewhere, most of the US gaming suede fabrics are more like a shorter napped version of nylon velvet. This cloth isn't as felty and cushy but you gain a lot better card slide.

I wanted to post a quick update, I installed one of these cloths on a table for a local card room almost 6 months ago. I recently spoke with the owner and he's very happy with the cloth, it's held up well (gets pretty regular use) and he indicated that it was very easy to clean.

Buy with confidence, it's a good product.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom