Custom cloths (5 Viewers)

Hey Tony,

Any chance of getting a small sample of the cloth? I'm about to built two more tables for a friend of mine and I'm thinking I'd like to go this route rather then SSC like my last build.

Sure thing, just PM me your mailing address and I'll drop one in the mail for you.

Lots of samples have been mailed out, so far everyone who's ordered a cloth has been very happy with the product. Don't be shy if you want a sample, just send me a PM with your address and I'll mail one to you at no charge.

PM on the way! Thanks, man.

Got my sample. Thanks! It looks great! I need to try to stretch it out and staple it down on a piece of plywood or something so I can test the card glide but so far looks wise it is a winner in my book!

Is there very much stretch on the full sized cloth? The sample doesn't seem to stretch much which I like because it is easy to keep the artwork proportional.

Mine stretched very little. Easy to keep the betting line straight and image centered.

20150325_1111461_zpszabvarua.jpg

Smooth... looks great! Looking forward to attaching it to the playing surface this weekend.
Thanks Tony

Damn that looks awesome, Spike. Nice work!

T-Chan is really providing an awesome service to the poker world with these recent custom cloth creations.

FABULOUSE....T-Chan is the MAN....
I am really considering a custom felt for my next build, seeing all these great cloths being made........(wife is going to be sooo mad)...

20150325_1111461_zpszabvarua.jpg

Smooth... looks great! Looking forward to attaching it to the playing surface this weekend.
Thanks Tony

Very nice :)

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

I'm curious, are you going to iron out that crease from the fold, or will it just pull out? If you do iron it, what setting?

For my cloths, I spray the back with Downy Wrinkle Releaser then iron the back on medium heat.

http://www.amazon.com/Downy-Release...d=1427313003&sr=8-2&keywords=wrinkle+releaser

Thanks courage! Purchased a bottle just now.

Is Tony's gaming suede a type of nylon? I want to make sure I don't melt it when I get it.

I am really considering a custom felt for my next build, seeing all these great cloths being made........(wife is going to be sooo mad)...

Does she like poker? If you make her part of the decision making process... depends if you want to go there haha.

just tried sliding a card across the felt.. wow is it nice. Almost near SSC quality slide! And half the 'roughness' of SSC.

This is great stuff. So glad I went with your stuff.

Thanks courage! Purchased a bottle just now.

Is Tony's gaming suede a type of nylon? I want to make sure I don't melt it when I get it.

Does she like poker? If you make her part of the decision making process... depends if you want to go there haha.
I think it's nylon. Mine didn't melt! Test on the white border.

The gaming suede is iron safe. Just keep it on a low setting to iron out any wrinkles.

I haven't done that before and I don't think I would want to try. Especially since I used closed cell foam which can melt.

The gaming suede is iron safe. Just keep it on a low setting to iron out any wrinkles.

Yep, I ironed out my shipping crease and a few minor wrinkles with a steam iron on low setting - right on the poker table.

you really need a custom cloth with your avatar.... just sayin'.

Wow Chris, that Deja Vu cloth came out so sick. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Tony is the best game in town for sure. I ordered a solid black cloth from him and I know I'm gonna love it. I've already installed one on a custom table build for a customer and he was crazy about it.

Well after playing on this cloth now one session Saturday night I can see hands down its a MUST own. The card slide is almost too much when self dealing an oval. I would rate is a good as SSC or even better for glide but the looks and feel are far superior to SSC hands down. Dont buy SSC again, get this stuff!! all the players loved to also.

So happy with it.

Thanks again Tony.

Hi Tony,

I have a 59" round dining table, can I use the cloth as a table topper (tablecloth)? I lack the space for a full poker table in my house.

Hi Tony,

I have a 59" round dining table, can I use the cloth as a table topper (tablecloth)? I lack the space for a full poker table in my house.

Tony's opening post says, "the cloths are available up to 58" wide..." so it's not quite wide enough for your table.

However, it's possible to make a round rail that sits on top of your 59" round table.... a 4" rail, overhanging the table by one inch on each side, will take off 3" of playing surface on each side, so the playing surface will only be 53". That leaves you enough overlap to do the cloth. It might work out that way, tacking the cloth onto a 53" disc as a playing surface... but at more than 48" wide, you'll need to use multiple sheets of plywood to even make the disc.

Tony's opening post says, "the cloths are available up to 58" wide..." so it's not quite wide enough for your table.

However, it's possible to make a round rail that sits on top of your 59" round table.... a 4" rail, overhanging the table by one inch on each side, will take off 3" of playing surface on each side, so the playing surface will only be 53". That leaves you enough overlap to do the cloth. It might work out that way, tacking the cloth onto a 53" disc as a playing surface... but at more than 48" wide, you'll need to use multiple sheets of plywood to even make the disc.

If you make it a folding topper, you might be able to print the cloth in two pieces as well. I'm not sure about in Malaysia, but 5'x'5' plywood is available in the US, typically at a dedicated supply store rather than Home Depot. A folding design would also help with that aspect too.

In any case, I think a backer with a layer of foam would be worth the investment over simply laying the cloth on a hard table surface.

If anyone requested samples in the last 2 weeks, they went out but have come back to me due to insufficient postage. Canada post is cracking down on weight of envelopes and the samples I mail out are a few grams overweight for a regular envelope. I will resend the samples today.

The gaming suede is actually 62" wide but the printer can only print up to 58" wide. You'll have enough fabric to cover you whole table but there will be 1/2" on two sides without any print.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom