Custom cloths (3 Viewers)

As of June 1st the price of custom cloths will be increasing by $25. The $40 artwork discount and $30 builder discount will still apply but the regular cloth price will be $225.

I will be away on holidays from May 9th to 23rd so if anyone wants to get their orders with the old pricing, I need payment and artwork to be finalized before June 1st.

Still a great price for a custom printed cloth.

Thanks.

I'm in. Will have J5 send you art after a few changes are complete. Thanks, Tony!

Hey Tony,
Just curious about custom cloth pricing in general. Are there "levels" to the pricing or is anything that isn't stock just considered "custom" and there is a flat fee for printing? For example, I have always loved this table you built:

Chanman round.jpg

Would having something like this done be the same price as having a custom cloth with logos and text, etc.? Just generally speaking of course so I can plan accordingly. If it is the same price, then I might as well go all out and design away.:) But if I can save a little money here, I am all over this kind of cloth. I love the simplicity!

BTW...If I had the means I would be all over a couple of these. Really nice work.

Hey Tony,
Just curious about custom cloth pricing in general. Are there "levels" to the pricing or is anything that isn't stock just considered "custom" and there is a flat fee for printing? For example, I have always loved this table you built:

Would having something like this done be the same price as having a custom cloth with logos and text, etc.? Just generally speaking of course so I can plan accordingly. If it is the same price, then I might as well go all out and design away.:) But if I can save a little money here, I am all over this kind of cloth. I love the simplicity!

BTW...If I had the means I would be all over a couple of these. Really nice work.

There's no levels of pricing for the artwork. To get the artwork discount, I need you to provide me with the artwork which is ready to be sent directly to print without any modifications. If I already have a cloth on file you want an exact copy of, I can offer the artwork discount but if you want to add anything else to it then the discount no longer applies. I'm flexible with minute changes like a simple resize.

Mental, that's 1 full cloth. It has a shadow effect around the betting line.

Reactions: 72o
Huge shout out to Tony for these amazing cloths. Now, I haven't actually seen mine in person, but the pictures are stunning.

FTP%20Felt%201.jpg

Now it's time to accessorize. :)

J5 did some great mockups, so mostly I wanted variety. I like the gradient, gives the impression of mist...Dawn at the Downs. And a dealer tray/cutout will fit between steeples.

Tony, here is a pic of my table showing the reversible top with the rail removed. Looks like it will be a PITA change one side. Depending on the shipping costs, maybe I can get a new insert with the custom felt already installed?

blue.jpg

green.jpg

I'm back home and back in action.

Hey Tommy, is the cloth stapled to the edge of the table? I most certainly can build a new insert for you with the cloth pre-installed however the shipping will be a fair bit more since I can't fold the cloth into a small box. PM your address and I can get you a shipping quote.

I'm back home and back in action.

Hey Tommy, is the cloth stapled to the edge of the table? I most certainly can build a new insert for you with the cloth pre-installed however the shipping will be a fair bit more since I can't fold the cloth into a small box. PM your address and I can get you a shipping quote.

Might be cheaper to simply make two cloths, and two inserts... Reversible seems tough to ship.

Might be cheaper to simply make two cloths, and two inserts... Reversible seems tough to ship.

Another wood disc with padding and felt already on it I meant. It can be one sided. It just floats and the rail locks it in place.

Tommy, meant to suggest having Tony make the cloth, and you make the disc. Wooden circles are easy... But expensive to ship

Tommy, meant to suggest having Tony make the cloth, and you make the disc. Wooden circles are easy... But expensive to ship

I see. :oops: Makes sense. I'll see what the estimate is with it 100% done and shipped. If its too much then I will have another project. :)

I see. :oops: Makes sense. I'll see what the estimate is with it 100% done and shipped. If its too much then I will have another project. :)
Plenty of people here who can help virtually :).

Steve finalized my design so I'll be emailing you the ready to print file. What's your email address?

About a month or so back, I come home and find the following

VLDtsGq.jpg

I got this story from my son:

The dog was chewing on a pen, he got it away from her, and being ever so wise, decided to set it down on the poker table, not realizing it was leaking.

I somehow stayed calm, and got in touch with Tony. He sent this picture after printing which shows the colors better than my cell phone camera.

KNPElqQ.jpg

Here it is installed

rbIOnW2.jpg

kx8FxkA.jpg

Next up, topper to protect from random acts of dog and kids.

Sweet. I'd say canine & child did you a favor. Just needed a nudge towards the chanman way.

Looks great! I'm looking to get something similar for my table. What size is your table? I got a glass topper for mine. Info here:
http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/glass-table-tops.4709/

54"

Not a bad idea on the glass top - I'll think about it.

Sweet. I'd say canine & child did you a favor. Just needed a nudge towards the chanman way.

I've actually got a cloth from chanman for an oval too, I just haven't built that table yet. I've had it for a while now before this happened.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom