Custom ceramics idea - I am no designer (2 Viewers)

bfpc_single_flagface_gbp_finalsmblackfoxsing-png.818767
Possible to shift the $1 to more right and Upward so it dont look that empty on the right side?

Hi! Yes, I considered and tried that, but I couldn't decide on a placement and then when I did, the bottom section looked a tad vacant :(

Hmm, I could give that a try later after work. Do you prefer this design over the newer versions?

It looks great! what's the rest of the line up?

ngl, i was inspired by them!

I've always wanted to do a set based on Man United away jerseys, like their early 90's green & yellow and 1999 white.

Two questions about your set

1) why a $2.50 chip?

2) Your $1 chip is the only one with a fox, and it's called The Black Fox, just curious about that design choice. You could do a fox on one side, and a lady on the other side for all chips.

Well, a £5 would literally never play, so i opted for £2.50

This bunch of mock-ups were done at warp speed, so they're mostly placeholders and ideas.

As for the lack of foxes, I wanted to represent the cabaret element somewhat. Also, the original concept for the set was to be pride-themed, hence the plus-size lady on the nickel and the trans flag colours on the single. I like the idea of foxes on one side and cabaret stuff on the other, though. Maybe I'll elaborate on the designs when I get some more time and it seems like I may actually get the whole set produced :)

Well, a £5 would literally never play, so i opted for £2.50

This bunch of mock-ups were done at warp speed, so they're mostly placeholders and ideas.

As for the lack of foxes, I wanted to represent the cabaret element somewhat. Also, the original concept for the set was to be pride-themed, hence the plus-size lady on the nickel and the trans flag colours on the single. I like the idea of foxes on one side and cabaret stuff on the other, though. Maybe I'll elaborate on the designs when I get some more time and it seems like I may actually get the whole set produced :)
Dream big my friend

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp."
-Sean Gecko

(Don't look it up just take my word on it)

The £1 fox bothers me. The weight if really unbalanced. What does it look like if you enlarge it, slide it down and to the right a bit, and push the £1 down and to the right, so the 1 is almost under the fox’s nose?

The £1 fox bothers me. The weight if really unbalanced. What does it look like if you enlarge it, slide it down and to the right a bit, and push the £1 down and to the right, so the 1 is almost under the fox’s nose?
I tried a ton of positions for the fox and denom, this was the one that sat right with me; it was hard to get the denom placing right, it never looked quite right other than centred due to the concentric circles of the inlay. Same with the fox, the only way it looked "right" was when the arch of its back followed the curve of the text and cirlces on the inlay.

The idea with this was that it looked like the fox was jumping over the denom.

Also, this is the only one that's already finalised, ordered and on its way to my house right now :D

Thanks for the feedback anyway <3

I like the new stuff, the fox with the monticule is fun, but I miss the 'skinny bitch', I like the mermaid but its my least fav if you were to replace one

I like the new stuff, the fox with the monticule is fun, but I miss the 'skinny bitch', I like the mermaid but its my least fav if you were to replace one
'Skinny bitch' didn't have much hope of making the cut. I agree, Mermaid is fun, but not the strongest. Still very early days. I learned from designing the single that it's a long process and improvements can always be made. I'll keep the thread updated, I'm sure there will be plenty of changes until I'm finally satisfied.

try yellow and charcoal, you might like it better than green

A few changes, yet again, heading into almost-satisfied territory.

I've decided to go with Cali colours as a theme, since I have blue singles already, so we've gone for Butterscotch mini-fracs, pink quarters, blue singles, yellow fives and TBC black 20s.

BFPC_QUARTER_to_NICKEL_buttercali_set.png
BFPC_NICKEL_to_QUARTER_colcali_set.png
BFPC_SINGLE_FINAL_TWEAKEDsmblackfoxsing.png
BFPC_FIVER_NEW_calicali_set.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom