For Sale Custom Ceramic Set "Atlantis" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWitti

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hi

Ordered a new pachinko machine and promised better half to let some chips go...

I have listed these also on a Swiss auction site, but could pull listing as long as there are no bids.

Maybe my custom design and breakdown matches your taste... so I give it a try

• 100 x $25
  • 150 x $100
  • 100 x $500
  • 100 x $1'000
  • 25 x $5'000
  • 25 x $10'000
  • Aligned
full

full

full

full

Shipping is from Switzerland and not very cheap, 75$ to US and 45$ to Germany

Price 235$ Paypal F&F preferred.

Oof...terrible timing. I LOVE this set - it's one of the sets that causes me to think about getting custom ceramics made in the first place. I'm set on the tournament front though...these would simply never see the felt. Great set, mate! Would love to get some samples if any are somehow available.

Thanks.
I know timing is not the best as I am also trying to free some funds for the boardwalk gb. If the chips don't sell, I tried :rolleyes:

Who makes this set? The spots are nice and I like how they paid attention to the alignment. Very nice.

Who makes this set? The spots are nice and I like how they paid attention to the alignment. Very nice.

I would guess these are customs, but bear in mind that these are printed ceramic chips, so the spots are not inserts like a clay chip would have. Also, the alignment is due to the design - there is no randomness in the orientation of the inlays because it is a printed graphic.

Nonetheless, very nice chips.

Yes, for the edge-spot design i was trying that they come close to how real clay chips would look like. So if you look closeup they have some imperfection. But obviously its the same for all chips. Personal taste, geometric design did look too artificial in my eyes.

honestly when I first saw the photo I thought they were Roman mold shaped inlay CPCs. I like how you used the "shadow" effect to make it look like a recessed chip!

Thanks.

Unfortunately I don't know. I ordered these through a sales guy in between. None of the well known names I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom