Status
Not open for further replies.

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Had these listed a couple of months ago, but I guess I was asking too much for them. I am actually surprised they didn't sell. Going to list them again at a slightly reduced price, putting them at just $2.50/chip by my math. $1,500.00 for the set, plus actual shipping. PayPal F&F only. I will send anywhere, but international purchasers assume all risk once they leave my hands at the post office. Racks not included.

.50 X 100
$1 X 200
$5 X 200
$25 X 80
$100 X 20

I sourced these from different members, and only put them into play myself once. They have sit in a drawer since then, and they deserve to be used. My custom CPCs get more love at my house than any of my Paulson sets, so I may start selling off some of my other neglected Paulson sets as well. There are more photos on my earlier listing if you desire closer shots.

Dibs in thread, then PM please. There is a fair likelihood that these don't go into the mail until this coming Saturday if sold. Heavy trial schedule this week, plus veterans day and the Marine Corps birthday.

D3150E47-02CC-4621-9E39-6FD3DEBAF566.jpeg

Perfect breakdown for a .25/.50 game.
Am I the only one scratching my head here... "perfect breakdown for $.25/$.50" but the lowest denom is $.50? Maybe I'm wrong but doesn't make much sense to me. Lol

Again Good Luck with the Sale Charles, we have yet to have our cash set of these hit the felt as well and it is pretty dang depressing. Absolutely love these chips, I don't really care how much bashing they get on the forum. The weight, density (a bit more dense than typical Paulson chips, almost that of BCCs) and inviting bright colors make them one of my favorite poker chips. Still hunting (140) $5s and a rack of NPS T25s for quarters and ours is also complete.

Am I the only one scratching my head here... "perfect breakdown for $.25/$.50" but the lowest denom is $.50? Maybe I'm wrong but doesn't make much sense to me. Lol
Great point, Ben! Never even considered the $0.50 frac.

I suppose then $0.50/$0.50 would be the next best thing, or $0.50/$1.

I am scratching my head with respect to how they are still here. Must be Jim's upcoming sale that is clouding judgement of would be buyers. At this price, even I'm considering them, but I'd need a quarter, gotta have a quarter.

Wow! Such a nice breakdown :love:
TCR sale really putting the brakes on the buy button

Not sure why, there isn't much there; and certainly not going to be a one stop shop like this set.

Had this been a year ago this is a snap buy for me. New Chippers hop on, this is a great bank, great chips, great price. A no brainer purchase IMHO.

I am scratching my head with respect to how they are still here. Must be Jim's upcoming sale that is clouding judgement of would be buyers. At this price, even I'm considering them, but I'd need a quarter, gotta have a quarter.

When I thought I couldn't find 0.25 a year ago I asked our players, zero of them had any concern going to a 0.50 / 0.50 of course the Terrible's set I was humming and hawwing on sold while I gathered this information ... but alas.

Have any pics of the chip faces?

I know I know...I can search for it, but I'm a lazy buyer.

Great point, Ben! Never even considered the $0.50 frac.

I suppose then $0.50/$0.50 would be the next best thing, or $0.50/$1.

Well our cash set is a bit different now because I won't use the same $25 in the tourney set. I was going to build a 98 cash set instead, until I saw @Polochris beautiful relabeled $20s and $100s... perfect solution for us
20200713_202313.jpg

And me loving green chips... I figured out that the NPS T25 was a perfect match to those AS $20s
20201230_110559.jpg

And also gave the set a bit of spot progression.

Just saying, you don't have to stay "inside the lines" on this one, there are options for quarters out there folks.

Funny never actually had our whole cash set together... until 10 minutes ago! Lol
20211111_101549.jpg

20211111_101721.jpg

And for @MoT519
20211111_102427.jpg

Hope that's not a derailment @Statesvegas ... just gave me inspiration to get the ole Chips out this mornin! Lol

You're doing a good job at selling these chips @TheWhat :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I think the other thing with 0.25 fracs is you could run 0.25/0.25 with people uncomfortable with larger buy-ins.
Though, I might wait for my other chips to arrive from international shipping hell before I think about snapping these up :rolleyes:

I see that there's a mix of THC and Classics in there, and it looks like at least the 100s are mixed between the two varieties. Are the other denominations either all THC or all Classics?

Wait, I was just considering these and now I’m confused. What’s up with the THC thing? I thought all of the classics were house mold? Am I missing something?

I see that there's a mix of THC and Classics in there, and it looks like at least the 100s are mixed between the two varieties. Are the other denominations either all THC or all Classics?
These are all paulson home moulds (05 series) theres no THCs in the lot, and classics are an entirely different series, also on the home mould. Just fyi

These are all paulson home moulds (05 series) theres no THCs in the lot, and classics are an entirely different series, also on the home mould. Just fyi
Whatever the official designation, I definitely see top hats on one of the yellows and one of the blacks.

Well our cash set is a bit different now because I won't use the same $25 in the tourney set. I was going to build a 98 cash set instead, until I saw @Polochris beautiful relabeled $20s and $100s... perfect solution for us
View attachment 808793
And me loving green chips... I figured out that the NPS T25 was a perfect match to those AS $20s
View attachment 808794
And also gave the set a bit of spot progression.

Just saying, you don't have to stay "inside the lines" on this one, there are options for quarters out there folks.

Funny never actually had our whole cash set together... until 10 minutes ago! Lol
View attachment 808796
View attachment 808797
And for @MoT519
View attachment 808798

Hope that's not a derailment @Statesvegas ... just gave me inspiration to get the ole Chips out this mornin! Lol
Great looking set Ben!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom