Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (15 Viewers)

My set were from an agent identified as "Anita" there is also a "Tina" which are reps that are likely subcontracting to factories (possibly different ones) in China via Alibaba. I am not privy to the contact details but others are and I am sure that could be sent to you by PM. The reason for that info not being more publicly shared is that we do not wish to create multiple inquiries/annoyances for the producers or increase the costs of chips for those ordering due to perceived increase in demand.

This is a link to my cards mold set, and a fun story of The Sloth Club. I am very happy with this set. The Sloth Club (Preview)

things to know
- you must submit the entire design and your are responsible for any error (they do not adjust or fix anything)
- as for colours be sure you chose carefully to avoid colour bleed, dirty stacks, etc....
`colours cont.......be prepared for similar reds, yellows etc to be made the same in production. So what you thought would be two different colour of yellows for edgespot and base colour of chips could end up being the same colour. Example below of how the same colour could be used for your set, it works if you are prepared for it but this could also be a problem if you are not aware of this.
AX3rrk4.jpg

- your chips could literally be produced in a few days to a few months the turnaround has varied wildly. In my case the samples were avail for viewing within 48hrs of submitting designs and chips were all produced in a ~30,000 chip order in less than a week from payment. Others were slower.
- There is no guarantee of being able to order add-on's so you may want to make your entire order at once or at least all of each denomination that you will eventually want all at once.
- You can essentially have any design you want on the face/edge of the chips and utilize any of the colours on the colour wheels avail with the search tool.
- from what I have read the negotiations are open market so prices and timelines vary
Could someone please PM me contact details for Anita and Tina? I'm keen to get an order in. Thanx

I am working on and making progress with the Aria buy, but it's not going to happen as quickly as I had hoped. Circumstances beyond my control.
To all chippers: when this goes up, please make sure to tag me. I don’t want to miss out on ARIA’s again.

I’m good for between 1000 and 3000. I’m trying to convince myself that 1000 is enough. :)

When you order custom chips, how many spares of each denomination do you like to add?

When you order custom chips, how many spares of each denomination do you like to add?
I ordered 3 extra of everything for my CPC set.... as for cards mold they are cheap enough ordered the breakdown I wanted them filled out each denom to the next largest rack/25chip volume to fill out the shipping MFRB weight volume. I think each MFRB was around 800ish chips and 4 was 3575 chips so I ordered 4 MFRB's of chips......I'd have ordered 3600 but that would have pushed me over to 5 MFRB's and higher shipping costs....I couldn't justify over 4000 chips so 3575 was it.
Rethinking i'd have probably ordered less $20 chips and more $5000 and even a possible $25k or 10k chips or even plaques. I would recommend at least 1 and up to 5 as a minimum, especially if ordering customs you can not replace easily.

It really all depends, how thievey/careless are your players? Second how good are you at keeping track of inventory.....and how many children do you have?

Think I want in for the next buy. Would like to do my own design but probably just easier to get some knock offs. Both tournament and cash massive sets of both.

To all chippers: when this goes up, please make sure to tag me. I don’t want to miss out on ARIA’s again.

I’m good for between 1000 and 3000. I’m trying to convince myself that 1000 is enough. :)
#metoo

(OK, I just want a 200 chip add-on, but still...don't want to miss it!)
Added each of you to my "tag" list for when I create the actual interest / order thread.

To give a little update, I was able to get @Johnny5 on board for the additional design work, but the timeline has been pushed out a bit. Give us a couple more weeks and think we will have something to show.

Added each of you to my "tag" list for when I create the actual interest / order thread.

To give a little update, I was able to get @Johnny5 on board for the additional design work, but the timeline has been pushed out a bit. Give us a couple more weeks and think we will have something to show.
Interested in the Aria's as well.
Does any additional design work include adding a T25 chip??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom