Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (15 Viewers)

Remember, you signed up for this.
3Jh3.gif

I love the horse shoe chips...it was as set like this that partially inspired the simple design of my sloths....

This new group buy has some nice reprints and new editions.

Are any of these chips add-ons to existing sets? very interested to see side by side colours

I love the horse shoe chips...it was as set like this that partially inspired the simple design of my sloths....

Are any of these chips add-ons to existing sets? very interested to see side by side colours
New? NEW?? Did you say NEW?!?!?!
tumblr_3138cde1aa3099745fefa23d81c4a4dc_4021c75c_500.gif

About half of my chips were made in batch 1 and the rest are in this batch 4. So is that what you are asking, if there will be chips made from two different batches to see if the colors are consistent? I have more of the 4 colors in the previous post coming, so I will be able to make that comparison once I have them in hand.

About half of my chips were made in batch 1 and the rest are in this batch 4. So is that what you are asking, if there will be chips made from two different batches to see if the colors are consistent? I have more of the 4 colors in the previous post coming, so I will be able to make that comparison once I have them in hand.
yes exactly.

did anyone add on to an existing set of their cards mold chips? Did you order the exact same chips again? (ie more of the same $5 chips...)
How do they look?

I ordered a large set in one go in the belief that add-ons would be a challenge at best to impossibility. Would be great to know for both myself and other folks buying future sets of chips.

yes exactly.

did anyone add on to an existing set of their cards mold chips? Did you order the exact same chips again? (ie more of the same $5 chips...)
How do they look?

I ordered a large set in one go in the belief that add-ons would be a challenge at best to impossibility. Would be great to know for both myself and other folks buying future sets of chips.

I added on to my set with no changes…but in Batch 5. We’ll have to wait and see how they stack up. :)

A few will get out this week and then I am going to do my damndest to get stuff out next week. Been difficult to get any work done at home between lots of new clients and AC not working great.
Have all of my various order components finally arrived?

Hi, I'm in Sydney. Can I take part?
Probably good for 5,000 chips.

Direct shipping like mentioned above would likely be your best bet. They really are nice chips I am very happy with mine. I ordered 3575 of them. If you are doing such a large order I suggest posting a group buy to find another group of folks to tip your order over the 10k volume and to achieve the most efficient shipping.... re:the mass volumes of info on Cards mold chips that have been tallied over the last year+

If you have any particular questions many of us have a set already or have one on order/pending. This is as good a place as any to ask away

Direct shipping like mentioned above would likely be your best bet. They really are nice chips I am very happy with mine. I ordered 3575 of them. If you are doing such a large order I suggest posting a group buy to find another group of folks to tip your order over the 10k volume and to achieve the most efficient shipping.... re:the mass volumes of info on Cards mold chips that have been tallied over the last year+

If you have any particular questions many of us have a set already or have one on order/pending. This is as good a place as any to ask away
Thank you. I'll probably get it over $10k chips, got a few too many poker buddy's .

Can I ask which manufacturer you'd recommend?

Thank you. I'll probably get it over $10k chips, got a few too many poker buddy's .

Can I ask which manufacturer you'd recommend?

My set were from an agent identified as "Anita" there is also a "Tina" which are reps that are likely subcontracting to factories (possibly different ones) in China via Alibaba. I am not privy to the contact details but others are and I am sure that could be sent to you by PM. The reason for that info not being more publicly shared is that we do not wish to create multiple inquiries/annoyances for the producers or increase the costs of chips for those ordering due to perceived increase in demand.

This is a link to my cards mold set, and a fun story of The Sloth Club. I am very happy with this set. The Sloth Club (Preview)

things to know
- you must submit the entire design and your are responsible for any error (they do not adjust or fix anything)
- as for colours be sure you chose carefully to avoid colour bleed, dirty stacks, etc....
`colours cont.......be prepared for similar reds, yellows etc to be made the same in production. So what you thought would be two different colour of yellows for edgespot and base colour of chips could end up being the same colour. Example below of how the same colour could be used for your set, it works if you are prepared for it but this could also be a problem if you are not aware of this.
AX3rrk4.jpg

- your chips could literally be produced in a few days to a few months the turnaround has varied wildly. In my case the samples were avail for viewing within 48hrs of submitting designs and chips were all produced in a ~30,000 chip order in less than a week from payment. Others were slower.
- There is no guarantee of being able to order add-on's so you may want to make your entire order at once or at least all of each denomination that you will eventually want all at once.
- You can essentially have any design you want on the face/edge of the chips and utilize any of the colours on the colour wheels avail with the search tool.
- from what I have read the negotiations are open market so prices and timelines vary

My set were from an agent identified as "Anita" there is also a "Tina" which are reps that are likely subcontracting to factories (possibly different ones) in China via Alibaba. I am not privy to the contact details but others are and I am sure that could be sent to you by PM. The reason for that info not being more publicly shared is that we do not wish to create multiple inquiries/annoyances for the producers or increase the costs of chips for those ordering due to perceived increase in demand.

This is a link to my cards mold set, and a fun story of The Sloth Club. I am very happy with this set. The Sloth Club (Preview)

things to know
- you must submit the entire design and your are responsible for any error (they do not adjust or fix anything)
- as for colours be sure you chose carefully to avoid colour bleed, dirty stacks, etc....
`colours cont.......be prepared for similar reds, yellows etc to be made the same in production. So what you thought would be two different colour of yellows for edgespot and base colour of chips could end up being the same colour. Example below of how the same colour could be used for your set, it works if you are prepared for it but this could also be a problem if you are not aware of this.
AX3rrk4.jpg

- your chips could literally be produced in a few days to a few months the turnaround has varied wildly. In my case the samples were avail for viewing within 48hrs of submitting designs and chips were all produced in a ~30,000 chip order in less than a week from payment. Others were slower.
- There is no guarantee of being able to order add-on's so you may want to make your entire order at once or at least all of each denomination that you will eventually want all at once.
- You can essentially have any design you want on the face/edge of the chips and utilize any of the colours on the colour wheels avail with the search tool.
- from what I have read the negotiations are open market so prices and timelines vary
Wow! Wish I could do more than just say thanks. Really appreciate the info. Pls let me know if I can do anything to help you out here in Sydney. Cheers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom