Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (8 Viewers)

Hi all, a fellow PCFer reached out to Tina to check prices and was told that going from 1 design to 2 would increase the price from 30c to 33c per chip for an order size of 3k to 4K chips.

I noticed that this group buy has the same price per chip no matter the number of designs. Does anyone know at what quantity the price per chip, regardless of the number of designs, stays constant?

Hi all, a fellow PCFer reached out to Tina to check prices and was told that going from 1 design to 2 would increase the price from 30c to 33c per chip for an order size of 3k to 4K chips.

I noticed that this group buy has the same price per chip no matter the number of designs. Does anyone know at what quantity the price per chip, regardless of the number of designs, stays constant?
IMG_20210419_212317.gif

• Haha
Reactions: khp

I think everything is a bit fluid with this company. People have gotten slightly different quotes just weeks apart. I doubt anyone is going to change their buying decision over 3c. For perspective, that is $18 on a 600 chip set. Obviously the more chips you get in the buy the cheaper they will be. I think you put together the buy you want to do and just run with it.

Optimal scale is around 10k chips based on all of the info I have seen.

FWIW my small group ordered about 20K chips in April and the price landed in the US (includes shipping) was $0.31 per chip across 11 designs. I told everyone ballpark what the cost would be. I just put the order together and sent it in. No surprises. It was right in the range we expected.

I think everything is a bit fluid with this company. People have gotten slightly different quotes just weeks apart. I doubt anyone is going to change their buying decision over 3c. For perspective, that is $18 on a 600 chip set. Obviously the more chips you get in the buy the cheaper they will be. I think you put together the buy you want to do and just run with it.

Optimal scale is around 10k chips based on all of the info I have seen.

FWIW my small group ordered about 20K chips in April and the price landed in the US (includes shipping) was $0.31 per chip across 11 designs. I told everyone ballpark what the cost would be. I just put the order together and sent it in. No surprises. It was right in the range we expected.
Sorry, to add some info, it’s 10% more per design, but we weren’t sure up to how many that’s applicable to.

I didn’t know the pricing was so fluid. Given that, it’s just better to ask Tina directly. I might do that once my custom design job is done.

Sorry, to add some info, it’s 10% more per design, but we weren’t sure up to how many that’s applicable to.

I didn’t know the pricing was so fluid. Given that, it’s just better to ask Tina directly. I might do that once my custom design job is done.

They aren’t a retail operation and with the amount of interest they have gotten from our PCF community they have definitely raised prices. And now it appears they are taking other measures to compensate for the work required with multiple designs. I still don’t think it will change anyone’s buying decision but if you want to get the price down as cheap as possible then get 10,000 chips worth of orders. If it’s going to be just a couple Singaporeans than I would get everyone together, figure out desired quantities, and get a quote. At that point you can also shop around for other vendors if your ultimate goal is the cheapest chips possible.

So usually the boxes will have your folks username on them to assist with my memory of who has what. Welp this time all but a few got covered with shipping stickers so don't be alarmed if I send you a message making sure I am sending you the right stuff.

Trust but verify over here.

If it has a toilet it on it, it's mine.

So usually the boxes will have your folks username on them to assist with my memory of who has what. Welp this time all but a few got covered with shipping stickers so don't be alarmed if I send you a message making sure I am sending you the right stuff.

Trust but verify over here.
But what if we don’t remember either?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom