Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (13 Viewers)

If anyone’s having second guesses or can’t wait, pm me the design pics and I’d probably be happy to buy you out. I’ve run a couple of GBs and they are pains in the ASS and mine were about 100x (legitimately) less involved than I’m sure this one is for @SeanGecko. Again another reminder to remember to TIP YOUR DEALER once you get those beautiful chips in hand.

Thanks again @SeanGecko !

That seems right, both for SeanG and Tina. That's why I'm not sweating it that I don't think my artwork color got updated for my 50c chips (to a lighter shade). It will give me a chance to make secondaries, right? Yay secondaries!
I REALLY TRIED!
ab3df207686c3748cff8e8db14f30014.jpg

I suppose. I’ve never been in a group buy where the order was placed then every order was produced and waited on to see if the buyer really wanted it or wanted to change it before they moved on to the next order. Looks like this will take about 3 months to get all the chips produced

Maybe we can do something to help expedite the process a bit and reduce the stress on Sean and Tina?

I'm confident that my chips will be good or close enough and I don't need to see samples before giving the thumbs up. I'm not going to nitpick colors. If my red chip is red and my yellow chip is a yellow - I'm good.

@SeanGecko you can skip my samples and just go straight to production when they get to my art. Anyone else on board with this as well?

For me, these are ~30¢ each. I'm not expecting perfection. If I need a color tweak or change in art it seems likely there will be an opportunity to order again.

I'm happy to see a snapshot of my chips once they're produced and shrink wrapped. :)

EDIT: List of others who are ok without seeing samples.

@slurpeee
@krafticus
@justincarothers
@Chipandchair
@Darson
@Jeevansluck
@Schmendr1ck
@Pinesol13
@RowlettTexasChipGuy
@thynob68
@Bluegrass Poker
@Teach
@davethesave

Last edited:
Maybe we can do something to help expedite the process a bit and reduce the stress on Sean and Tina?

I'm confident that my chips will be good or close enough and I don't need to see samples before giving the thumbs up. I'm not going to nitpick colors. If my red chip is red and my yellow chip is a yellow - I'm good.

@SeanGecko you can skip my samples and just go straight to production when they get to my art. Anyone else on board with this as well?

For me, these are ~30¢ each. I'm not expecting perfection. If I need a color tweak or change in art it seems likely there will be an opportunity to order again.

I'm happy to see a snapshot of my chips once they're produced and shrink wrapped. :)
That helps a lot.

Playing 5c/10c, with the chips in the top row, I will have zero problems.

1600055015694.png

Playing 10c/20c, with the chips on the bottom row, I *may* have a problem, but probably not. The side paint on the 50c will help immensely.

And if my game ever grows to 25c/50c, again, zero problems. Even 10c/25c is not a problem.

Playing 5c/10c, with the chips in the top row, I will have zero problems.

View attachment 532696

Playing 10c/20c, with the chips on the bottom row, I *may* have a problem, but probably not. The side paint on the 50c will help immensely.

And if my game ever grows to 25c/50c, again, zero problems. Even 10c/25c is not a problem.
They look really good. I really dig that nickel.

^ this. I should have just told Sean to go straight to print for mine. I wouldn't have blamed them for not doing mock ups of each set. I certainly did not expect that with group buy pricing. I thought that was sort of the trade off for getting the chips so cheap was a bit less personalized order attention. Grateful for the service. I just dont want them to get burnt out on PCF group buys. And I know I dont want Sean to get burnt out.

So ask and ye shall receive???
Sorry, the guys are messing with you. This group buy wrapped up a couple of weeks ago and the chips are currently in production. Obviously this thread would be difficult to go back through an read everything. In a nutshell - custom designs and some people piggy-backing off other's designs, very inexpensive, but a pretty long wait for production, error checking, and shipping from China. Then reshipping once Sean gets them. This buy had over 50 participants (I think) and over 70,000 chips ordered. A followup group Buy #2 is virtually guaranteed, so hang in there and keep tabs as this one creeps to it's end. If you're patient you'll have another opportunity in a few (?) months. Hopefully...

If anyone’s having second guesses or can’t wait, pm me the design pics and I’d probably be happy to buy you out. I’ve run a couple of GBs and they are pains in the ASS and mine were about 100x (legitimately) less involved than I’m sure this one is for @SeanGecko. Again another reminder to remember to TIP YOUR DEALER once you get those beautiful chips in hand.

Thanks again @SeanGecko !

That is dope!
I started this all because I love full custom chips and am never going to be able to go full clay due to price and what I wanted. Thank you to everyone for your assistance and patience.
^ this. I should have just told Sean to go straight to print for mine. I wouldn't have blamed them for not doing mock ups of each set. I certainly did not expect that with group buy pricing. I thought that was sort of the trade off for getting the chips so cheap was a bit less personalized order attention. Grateful for the service. I just dont want them to get burnt out on PCF group buys. And I know I dont want Sean to get burnt out.
I am doing me best at not getting burnt.

I have beyond no clue what's happening. There's a spreadsheet somewhere. You can search spreadsheet and there's like 40 comments about it. It has.....people's names and number of chips or something. Also maybe the order of production. And some Tina info. She might be a Chinese woman working at the place making the chips, or someone else as a middle man, or she may be a dude in Kentucky who's running a solid con, idk. But she says this many designs is crazy hard.

There's samples of chips. And some people are editing and updating their chips because we don't really have the original colors they go off of some other color spectrum. But that pushes their chips back. But some chips are already done. And there's a lot of chips and a lot of sets, which makes a lot of work.

And the group buy was over long ago. But you can still get in on the group buy. Kind of, you're not in, but you're added to the backend of ordering.

Lol IDK what the f**k is going on. I thought you send over your design and colors, order your breakdown, and chips show up 4 months later. Y'all doing wayyyyy too much in these streets. I'm just praying my clowns turn out well enough to do a 2k add on....

I have beyond no clue what's happening. There's a spreadsheet somewhere. You can search spreadsheet and there's like 40 comments about it. It has.....people's names and number of chips or something. Also maybe the order of production. And some Tina info. She might be a Chinese woman working at the place making the chips, or someone else as a middle man, or she may be a dude in Kentucky who's running a solid con, idk. But she says this many designs is crazy hard.

There's samples of chips. And some people are editing and updating their chips because we don't really have the original colors they go off of some other color spectrum. But that pushes their chips back. But some chips are already done. And there's a lot of chips and a lot of sets, which makes a lot of work.

And the group buy was over long ago. But you can still get in on the group buy. Kind of, you're not in, but you're added to the backend of ordering.

Lol IDK what the f**k is going on. I thought you send over your design and colors, order your breakdown, and chips show up 4 months later. Y'all doing wayyyyy too much in these streets. I'm just praying my clowns turn out well enough to do a 2k add on....

Bookmark and pin this post to the top of the thread. It’s basically an accurate breakdown of the last 100 pages here.

All newbies to thread can find out what’s going on in one post. (And have the same feelings expressed.)

You’re a saint @BarrieJ3

^^^^^ +1 on mine as well. Go ahead and print mine too. Agree 100%^^

I’m in that same boat

I am also not picky about minor color differences. I am sure whatever gets processed will be good enough for me - I am just looking for chips! Although I would like to see a copy of some samples in the thread, I am sure they will be good for production.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom