Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (12 Viewers)

Sorry, the guys are messing with you. This group buy wrapped up a couple of weeks ago and the chips are currently in production. Obviously this thread would be difficult to go back through an read everything. In a nutshell - custom designs and some people piggy-backing off other's designs, very inexpensive, but a pretty long wait for production, error checking, and shipping from China. Then reshipping once Sean gets them. This buy had over 50 participants (I think) and over 70,000 chips ordered. A followup group Buy #2 is virtually guaranteed, so hang in there and keep tabs as this one creeps to it's end. If you're patient you'll have another opportunity in a few (?) months. Hopefully...
Ok that's what I thought, I went through the last 20 pages and that those chip designs I asked about were recently finalized, like it said in the post I replied to, so I was just hoping it was another order coming up. Thank you for the reply and the information!

I might have missed it in the 100+ pages in this thread, but did we bookmark or post up a full list of the printer's pantone colors for the next buy? Or is "pantone color" a globally accepted standard?

Pretty sure they can’t print the entire Pantone range. I think that was posted earlier in this thread.

I am impressed by the GOLD and the SILVER they have been able to produce
4c0d253a25847a207c51d2f3e40aaaad.jpg

Who was asking earlier about DayGlo colors?

TX Flood Lineup.jpg

T25 has dayglo tiger and dayglo saturn edge spots, along with chocolate
T100 has dayglo pink and dayglo green edge spots
T1000 has dayglo peacock and dayglo tiger edge spots
T5000 has dayglo pink base and spots
T50,000 has dayglow peacock and dayglo green base colors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom