Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (17 Viewers)

Copy of New China Club (Schmendr1k) PREVIEW_Lineup WM-1.jpg

I’m in for a couple thousand more on another set
For sure. I've already got ideas for 5-6 new sets. Here are 3 of them I'm putting together for some of my boys for Christmas. I wish we could get another GB going right now! Since that's probably not possible I'm going to run these on some cheap self printed labels that I will throw on some sluggos. Then probably re-do them next group buy.

Cam Sean Tyler.png

do we have somewhere where we can see al of the designs from this but in one place instead of having to go through 103 pages on this thread to view them?

do we have somewhere where we can see al of the designs from this but in one place instead of having to go through 103 pages on this thread to view them?
Great idea, but please don't expect @SeanGecko to do it. If someone else wants to step up, or even just get it started, I'm sure it would be appreciated.

Vegas Poker Series (Secondaries) updated with Pantone colors !!

View attachment 528882

Note that I voluntary made the T100 (lighter to have more contrast with the spot color), T1000 (more vibrant and also to contrast more compared to the base color of the T25) and T25,000 (darker) base color slightly different - mainly for contrast purposes.

I'm enough happy with to consider it finalized.

Base Color

View attachment 528871

Gradient

View attachment 528874

Darker Inlay

View attachment 528876

Darker Gradient

View attachment 528879
How is someone able to order some of these?

Yeah I think so. They got batch two going. It's a lot harder than you'd think with all the different designs we came up with.....
I suppose. I’ve never been in a group buy where the order was placed then every order was produced and waited on to see if the buyer really wanted it or wanted to change it before they moved on to the next order. Looks like this will take about 3 months to get all the chips produced

Yeah one of her comments to me saying it's a very stressful job, this GB.
That seems right, both for SeanG and Tina. That's why I'm not sweating it that I don't think my artwork color got updated for my 50c chips (to a lighter shade). It will give me a chance to make secondaries, right? Yay secondaries!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom