(Current Order Closed) Piatnik 100% Plastic Cards - Only two styles available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These cards are absolutely gorgeous, and they feel amazing too.

Last edited:
Well that was fast. Thanks again for running this David! (y) :thumbsup:

Edit - Opened them, absolutely no problems. I really needed a win in the card department too!

The feel is great, I should've ordered more. Added a few more photos as well.

View attachment 83573 View attachment 83574
View attachment 83579
View attachment 83580
If you want more I should be able to order them right before they ship the Poker size cards to me in April. I had already asked my source since I knew some folks would love these cards.

David O

I think we got to a point where I see some interest and decided I will go through with the group buy to provide these awesome cards to the community. So here is the Deal. The order will be placed by midnight of February 9th. That is the cut off date to make sure I have them in my hands by late March or Early April. Please make note that they will not ship until then but I will need to collect to make payment.

To make it easy there are three options only.
Option A - 2 Deck Set up - Bridge sized with international index
Option B - 1 Deck Blue - In tuck Box - Jumbo Index - Poker Size only
Option C - 1 Deck Red - In tuck Box - Jumbo Index - Poker Size only

To keep this simple please, Please order by option and then quantity i.e.,

A-1
B-1
C-1

This order would receive a two deck bridge size international index, one Jumbo Poker Blue and one jumbo poker red deck

I will work on how many I can get in each of the different shipping categories but here is what I will post for now

4 setups or 8 decks will go in to a Flat Rate Envelope = $7.00
Medium Flat Rate Box = $13.00
Large Flat Rate Box = $18.00
(These Charges include packing materials and labels, Not charging for my time since that would make these too expensive :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: JK)

Option A will cost $20 (plus final shipping)
Option B and C are $10 each (plus final shipping)
(If I hit a certain number (somewhere over $1200) they may waive the shipping charges which will bring down the cost of each deck. If this happens I will adjust the cost for everyone)
I will be leaving this Group Buy open until February 8 at 11:59pm Central Time to have time to compile the order and collect. I would like to have all money collected on February 9th (my Birthday!!) so I can send the order and pay for everything. Once the order is submitted I should get the cards by Late March to Early April since there is a six to eight week expected time frame from order initiation to delivery.

Here are the Car Choices!!!

View attachment 79481

View attachment 79482

The OP said late March or Early April. I hope they get here soon because I cannot wait either!!! I will let everyone know when they ship out to me. The thing that keeps them at a low cost is they ship in large shipments from Vienna to The US. They also try and ship everything together including their puzzles. They also try to ship less frequent so I had to take the next spot they were shipping which was delayed by a puzzle that was in production.

David O

Last edited:
I just check and it looks like all of the orders that only included option "A" have been delivered. Even all that were outside of the US.

Now the wait for the Poker size Jumbo index! I will make sure and let everyone know when they show up. I may also have to order a few more setups because I am almost out of my personal stock of the Bridge Size International index.

David

I have these two decks coming to me and have already paid David O or them. If anyone wants them, you could pay me and I could have David O ship them to you? I just prefer the bridge size.

@MacGrad ?

@David O maybe someone missed the ordering deadline and would like these?

I have these two decks coming to me and have already paid David O or them. If anyone wants them, you could pay me and I could have David O ship them to you? I just prefer the bridge size.

@MacGrad ?

@David O maybe someone missed the ordering deadline and would like these?

Thanks @joseywales for the thought, but I already managed to snag a setup from @David O .

Can't wait to see them in person!

I received an email from my contact stating that the cards are on the boat! The container is scheduled to hit port on March 27 and takes a few days to hit the Warehouse. So it looks like we are right on schedule for them to ship to me on the last day of March or first few days of April. I am hoping I get them prior to me leaving for the S@P. If so I can bring them with me unless you would rather I ship them when I return for those that are attending. Either way the imported cards are on their way!!!

Any new news? Something newer? Newsier?

How did you know I was going to send out an update?

I did receive an email today stating that the cards have arrived in the US. I was asked If I wanted to add anything to the order. I am positive they will be delivered while I am at the S@P so I will get them packaged up and in the mail the beginning of next week.

David

I didn't. I just waited as long as I possibly could without dying, and then asked.

I am positive they will be delivered while I am at the S@P so I will get them packaged up and in the mail the beginning of next week.

Have a blast at the Hitching Post!

I did receive an email today stating that the cards have arrived in the US. I was asked If I wanted to add anything to the order. I am positive they will be delivered while I am at the S@P so I will get them packaged up and in the mail the beginning of next week.

David

Any new news on this?

So I got a bunch of likes but I hope you are okay with this.

I received the final packing slip for what I paid for and they packaged up 60 of the wrong decks. I called my rep and was told that they are issuing a call on the order meaning that with the package that is arriving on Monday I will also receive a return authorization. I was told to remove the contents that I am supposed to keep and send back the items that were incorrectly pulled for the order. In the mean time they will be sending the correct decks. I am hoping this does not add more than a day or two me receiving everything and getting them out to all of you!

It was an honest mistake and the great thing is that they stepped in and are taking care of it. Great to see a company stand behind their service!

David

Also I am hoping the next time I post on here is to let you know that they are all here and being prepared for reship!

So the shipment came in today! The only thing is now I have to return the cards that were mistakenly sent. So basically I am missing almost half of the poker sized cards. The good thing is the way they are packaged I should be able to get some of the orders out this week and the remainder when the replacement cards come in.

Looking at the picture on the bottom the cards on the right are what I have to return! At least they have them here in the states so it should not be too long.

And now for the pRon.
IMG_2040.JPG
IMG_2042.JPG

I was able to get some of the orders packaged up and will get these out in the mail tomorrow.
@coolcustomer123
@grantc54
@Heavyball
@inca911
@jazzV3
@Joe E.
@joseywales
@jskel
@justsomedude - Also contains @nitzilla and @ruskba
@Leonard
@liftapint
@Mental Nomad
@ovo
@palindrome
@RainmanTrail

I promise to get the rest out when I receive the replacements which I hope to be at the end of this week.
Those will be for
@Frank
@jemfernandez
@johnnycnote
@riotouslevity
@Split
@Sprinsd
@Stylin
@Trihonda
@Wick125
@MikesDad
@Mathieu
@MacGrad @oONemoOo

Thanks,
David O

RECEIVED!

They're very nice - feel and look great - will get them in play tonight!

Thnaks!

EDIT: Three of the four people that bought a setup with me are playing tonight, so that's four people getting deliveries today. I'll see the last one tomorrow. Thanks for putting my six setups in the first mailing run.

Also, I already regret not ordering more.

Mine arrived safely in the mail today as well. Thank you for running the buy @David O !

Initial impression is that I really like how they feel. I'll have to get them into play soon.

RECEIVED!

They're very nice - feel and look great - will get them in play tonight!

Thnaks!

EDIT: Three of the four people that bought a setup with me are playing tonight, so that's four people getting deliveries today. I'll see the last one tomorrow. Thanks for putting my six setups in the first mailing run.

Also, I already regret not ordering more.
Mine arrived safely in the mail today as well. Thank you for running the buy @David O !

Initial impression is that I really like how they feel. I'll have to get them into play soon.
I am glad you guys like the feel and hope you like playing with them. I am still waiting on the rest of the cards but fortunately I did keep one deck of each (Shipped the rest) and will get them in play tonight.
I now have an account and can order more in the future if you all really like them and need more.

David O

Would someone mind comparing the cards against other poker-size jumbo cards (pip size, etc)? I'm curious to see how they compare.

Got my cards David. Very nice. I really appreciate the work involved in putting this together. thanks, frank

Can I assume my absence in the mail-out list means an in-person delivery next time you come to play?

DrStrange
I am waiting for the remainder of the cards to get the second half of the shipment out. Once I receive those I will send them your way. hoping to get hte balance of the shipment soon. I already sent back the incorrectly shipped cards and waiting on the replacements.

I am glad you guys like the feel and hope you like playing with them. I am still waiting on the rest of the cards but fortunately I did keep one deck of each (Shipped the rest) and will get them in play tonight.
I now have an account and can order more in the future if you all really like them and need more.

David O

Had a game last night and I dealt most of the night just to get a feel for these cards. I really do like them although it took a little time to get used to the Poke Size having played primarily with Bridge size. Holding the stub and looking at my hole cards was a bit more difficult since i do not let go of the stub when I deal. The cards shuffle nicely and the texture is perfect. They are very nice cards and I am very happy with the purchase,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom