(Current Order Closed) Piatnik 100% Plastic Cards - Only two styles available (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call out for others that I know love their cards!

Any Interest?
@Milo013, @Trihonda, @CdnBeerLover, @Redbelly, @MatB, @inca911,

Also want to callout the following members now that we have Poker Jumbo available. Please see OP
@Forty4, @LabMonkey, @riotouslevity, @JTBass and @liftapint

Please do not feel pressured but wanted to make sure you were at least aware.

Getting close to a price break as well!

I also will be working on shipping costs. Especially for the 2 deck or 1 set up folks. I should be able to ship those using 1st class mail to save you some $$$

Thanks,
David O

Definitely interested. Any idea of the cost to ship 2 decks to Canada?

Edit: missed that you were looking at shipping. I must read the full post before replying...

Can you change me to A-2? Might as well have a setup for both tables.

I am sure I can do it pretty reasonable. I think it is less than 3/4 of a pound and can go 1st class in a bubble mailer. I would say under $5. I can check later though unless you go online and check shipping from Texas 78259

Last edited:
I am sure I can do it pretty reasonable. I think it is less than 3/4 of a pound and can go 1st class in a bubble mailer. I would say under $5 maybe less. I can check later though unless you go online and check shipping from Texas 78259
Or come to All-in at the Alamo in October and save shipping costs!! (y) :thumbsup:

I have been looking at these, but I also recall seeing a post from palindrome, that reviewed these? In that post I absolutely loved the design of the cards. However I'm not necessarily loving the design of the cards in the group buy. It sounded like these are potentially the same cards. Can you confirm that these are different cards, and confirm the design on the backs of the cards.? Any elaboration comments or thoughts?

So here is the deal. I may end up purchasing a ton of these to get to another price bracket and free shipping. If this happens I think we can see these going for around $17.50 - $18 a set up and $9 per deck plus shipping. The reason I would buy so many is not sure if this is a one time shot or something I can do again later since Piatnik is trying to do more in the US. Unfortunately not with Bridge size jumbo at this time. !

Last edited:
I have been looking at these, but I also recall seeing a post from palindrome, that reviewed these? In that post I absolutely loved the design of the cards. However I'm not necessarily loving the design of the cards in the group buy. It sounded like these are potentially the same cards. Can you confirm that these are different cards, and confirm the design on the backs of the cards.? Any elaboration comments or thoughts?

You say design? are you speaking of the backs? If so they are all the same in all sizes and indices
From what I gather these are the only 100% plastic cards that Piatnik sells. They all have the same back design and come in the following indices and size
no number - Bridge - Jumbo - Not Exported to US
#1364 (single) #2364 (2 deck) -Bridge - International
#1361 single deck only -Poker - Jumbo

This is all being told to me by Piatnik - They also said if it clearly does not say 100% Plastic on the box then they are paper cards.

Definitely interested. Any idea of the cost to ship 2 decks to Canada?

Edit: missed that you were looking at shipping. I must read the full post before replying...
I went and checked postage for 2 decks. I used a downtown Montreal address and it came to right at $5 using an envelope and 1st class international

Odd request, do you have any photos of the face of non-paint cards/aces?

Odd request, do you have any photos of the face of non-paint cards/aces?

Hard to find, online... These are not quite the same, but are in the same line and likely same style:

upload_2017-2-2_14-0-15.png

These are poker-sized, standard index with 4-corner. Same line, different options.

Pic from: https://www.amazon.de/Piatnik-152301-100-plastische-Spielkarten/dp/B000I0RWKI/

These look to be the closer; bridge-sized, standard index, Piatnik's style. These are not identical to the cards in the OP, but I believe they'll give you Piatnik's style for the spot cards on the four-corner cards.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/02/Piatnikcards.jpg/1280px-Piatnikcards.jpg
1280px-Piatnikcards.jpg
Without digging into the chip closet to verify, ^this is how I remember my Piatnik bridge size international index decks to appear. Great cards. Same card back design as in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom