(Current Order Closed) Piatnik 100% Plastic Cards - Only two styles available (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-1
C-1

May go to 2 each. Thanks.

Do these have the antique look in the center?
I will add you to the list. I do not think they are antique but not 100% sure. The single decks are not generally available to the US but they are letting us purchase them and will be sent over in the next shipment from Vienna. From the catalogue picture it does not show it as being antiqued but many pics I have seen do show then that way. Still a great set of cards!

Note to @pokerplayingpisces. @Lars, @Kyle, @One Eyed Dollar ... I'm getting one shipment of these for some other Colorado PCFers, so if you want to save on shipping with these deal, saddle up!

Thanks, for keeping me in mind! Really I've got too many setups, and trying to add more of what I don't have. If there is no bridge size/ jumbo index, then I'm not interested.
Thanks again! I hope this group buy goes great for everyone!

I'm so tempted, but I haven't held a poker night in a number of years... So I don't think I can justify buying --

What's that? Money in your PayPal account goes bad if you don't use it?!?

(I'll let you know how many I'm in for in a day or so.)

Good news is I believe we are at the threshold of free shipping so everyone saves $$$. Not sure how much discount and/or free shipping will effect the totals so I will update everyone with a total once the order is placed next week!

David

Good news is I believe we are at the threshold of free shipping so everyone saves $$$. Not sure how much discount and/or free shipping will effect the totals so I will update everyone with a total once the order is placed next week!

David
Well I guess I better up my order.

Call out for others that I know love their cards!

Any Interest?
@Milo013, @Trihonda, @CdnBeerLover, @Redbelly, @MatB, @inca911,

Also want to callout the following members now that we have Poker Jumbo available. Please see OP
@Forty4, @LabMonkey, @riotouslevity, @JTBass and @liftapint

Please do not feel pressured but wanted to make sure you were at least aware.

Getting close to a price break as well!

I also will be working on shipping costs. Especially for the 2 deck or 1 set up folks. I should be able to ship those using 1st class mail to save you some $$$

Thanks,
David O
A-1
B-1
C-1

thx

thanks for the heads up @David O .

Of course i read this after i get back from vacation and already ordered some :confused::confused:

@David O Not sure if I've missed it somewhere, but do you want payment on these? Just let me know.

-TH

Those are the same cards. Item #1361. For grins I put two decks in a shopping cart and figured Taxes and shipping!. It was only €29.95 or $32.23 :eek:

As it turns out, $32.95 Cdn ($25 USD) is the cost for one setup of those cards in this group buy shipped to Canada. And to be fair, that site is $43 Cdn for the cards, so the GB is still a pretty good deal. If I didn't recently buy some other setups, I'd jump on this. But as it is, I have more setups than I need right now. While I'm curious, I'm going to pass.

Thanks for the opportunity, though!

Crap! I forgot totally about this over the weekend due to a combination of birthday parties and volleyball tournaments.

Darn those kids! ;)

Update to all that placed an order.

I submitted the order but I have not heard anything back yet. I know they were all out most of the week attending a trade show so they are pretty busy. Once I receive a confirmation that the order was completed and payment is due I will send payment info to all participants. I do now want to accept payment until I receive a confirmation. If this happens over the weekend I am not opposed to fronting the $$$ for the whole order. I will just need everyone to pay soon after I message everyone for payment.

Thanks,
David

It is collection time! I will be sending out a few different combined PM's with payment instructions. When you receive it please make sure you send it and do not put anything in the notes section other than your username. More especially do not put "PCF" anywhere in the notes either as it will lock up our accounts!!!

I spoke with my rep this morning and confirmed the order. I already paid for everything so if you committed to the purchase please make sure you send me your balance. The good news I have been able to get the decks out to you for about $10.25 or under which includes your shipping!!! Most orders will average about $10 per deck or $20 per set up chipped to you!

Here is the kicker- All of the orders which only ordered option A will ship possibly by the end of this week. The orders with option B and C will not shop until late March or Early April. The reason for this , as explained in an earlier post, is option A is stocked and sold in the US and option B and C are only in the Vienna catalogue. They will be shipped with the next cargo shipment which is due to arrive in Late March. Therefore all orders that have option B and C in them will not ship until they are received.

I also changed the shipping charges for 1 setup or 2 decks to $4.50 anything with 3-6 decks will ship @ $7 and larger orders will ship in MFRB at $13.00.

option A is stocked and sold in the US and option B and C are only in the Vienna catalogue. They will be shipped with the next cargo shipmen

Good. I don't want any of that stale stockpiled crap; I want fresh decks from Vienna. ;)

Thanks for running it, @David O - really appreciate the opportunity. I hope this leads to more Piatnik cards being stocked in the US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom