(Current Order Closed) Piatnik 100% Plastic Cards - Only two styles available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These cards feel and look great. Can't wait to use them! Thanks Dave!

Thanks again David.

I'm a huge fan of the poker jumbos. A little size comparison of the two offered in this GB. Bridge in front and on the left.

IMG_0702.JPG
IMG_0708.JPG

Just opened up the package today. No used set, but sending cards back through customs was not something I was going to do anyways after having someone put together a group buy for everyone's benefit. Thanks again David!

I've been using these poker size jumbos lately and I have to say that they're awesome. They feel as good as any other cards, which puts them in a very select group, in my opinion. And they look great.

I've been using these poker size jumbos lately and I have to say that they're awesome. They feel as good as any other cards, which puts them in a very select group, in my opinion. And they look great.
Yes I really like them and use them now when playing holdem. The card games that use more than two cards I definitely stay with bridge size jumbos!.

Yes I really like them and use them now when playing holdem. The card games that use more than two cards I definitely stay with bridge size jumbos!.
Ridiculously, I've been using them for OFCP (which uses a few more than two cards) because I absentmindedly tossed them in a bag with a box of chips, and I keep forgetting to swap them out for narrower cards. But the point is, these are now among my favorite 3-4 brands.

I may need to order more if folks want some. I think I still have some available if newbies want some or someone missed out

I may need to order more if folks want some. I think I still have some available if newbies want some or someone missed out

I would order more.
We only use poker sized with jumbo index.
Prob 3-4 decks if one color or 3 setups if two colors are available.

Given the responses here, I going to have to get some. If you order the red/blue jumbo poker size cards again, I'm in for 2 setups.

I would order more.
We only use poker sized with jumbo index.
Prob 3-4 decks if one color or 3 setups if two colors are available.
I might be able to take care of this with what I currently have. I did a second order a couple of months ago so I had spares. I will check later and see what I have.

David

I'd be interested in a set of Red & Blue poker jumbos if you do a re-order or have spares lying around. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom