Critique my set - open discussion and feedback (1 Viewer)

The spot pattern on the hundo is out of control. Way over the top. There I said it.

The A mold is my least favorite from CPC.

Ignoring the theme, the 5 is my least favorite colour (but it fits the theme so well!!)

I don’t like the pink on the elephant. Maybe a different spot pattern using charcoal, white and black?

I love this set though and love my samples :)

for real though, stunning set. Absolutely love the inlay, reminds me of watching David Attenborough nature shows as a kid.

Beautiful.

And fantastic flow into the base colors and edge spots.

9.8/10

5% of your inlays should have dicks on them. Just enough to randomly fuck with people.

Time for a small add on.

David can send you a box of dicks.
I promise that if I ever do an add-on on, I'm definitely putting some dicks on some animals.

How about when my child is born, I'll do a new $20 tribute chip and if it's a boy, the elephant gets a dick.

@p5woody reckon you can get a dick on the elephant? Unfortunately I'm being serious

FabulousCloseBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif

Only circular inlays is a clear miss. You can remedy by shipping these directly to me for guaranteed destruction*

* guarantee not guaranteed.

If you want 100% critical comments the only thing I don't like is the hundo. The colors just don't tickle me. That and I guess I'm not a personal fan of CPC chips.

Its too late to critique. I recommend selling the chip you dont like and ordering new designs.

On topic of not ordering samples. Yeah man, I feel for you. CPC yellows need some work. Can’t someone help them out? TRK yellow formula up for grabs anywhere?

I promise that if I ever do an add-on on, I'm definitely putting some dicks on some animals.

How about when my child is born, I'll do a new $20 tribute chip and if it's a boy, the elephant gets a dick.

@p5woody reckon you can get a dick on the elephant? Unfortunately I'm being serious

Lol, even my wife laughed.

Honestly I would maybe try some spot color changes on the 5 and up but it would just be dabbling. Spots selected are really good

Honestly I would maybe try some spot color changes on the 5 and up but it would just be dabbling. Spots selected are really good
I'm forever doomed to keep wanting more secondary $5s I think. Option 4 still tickles my fancy
Screenshot_20191112_105951.jpg

These chips look like something a 5-year-old would design in art class....

And not in a child prodigy sort of way - more like they ate too much of the paint and then shit their pants, but first managed to paint that monstrosity.
You win

Your $100 chips looks like you asked CPC “what’s the most edgespots I can fit?” ... You know you scrub donkeys when your edgespots have their own edgespots.

and seriously how did you end up putting charcoal , white and grey on that poor example of the most expensive chip ever ordered? Those poor little pink dots....

just kidding bro... that chip is like the Salvador Dali of custom chips, I just sit in awe and amazement that that piece of performance art even exists.

Last edited:
i prefer red 5$ green 25$ not using a 20$ but thats just me and the standard at our game and the games in vegas

You're an addiction-enabling psychopath who gambles only to see others crushed in a game they cannot hope to win against you. Your revel in other people's misery, especially those who have different tastes, opinions, or socio-economic status. You continuously mock other forum members for their inability to acquire the chipping resources that you yourself hold up to be paramount, and you shamelessly show off your custom sets just to throw it into our faces. You have bad breath and you snort loudly when you laugh. There, I said it.

OHHHH, you mean say something negative about the CHIPS. Never mind, I'm at a total loss, there. Very nice custom set, really.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom