Critique my set - open discussion and feedback (1 Viewer)

Another secondary $5...i love this spot. Too bad there's not a 4 version of this edgespot
mots 5.png

The elephant's getting a lot of shit, but I prefer it over the zebra. The problem is that I totally understand why you designed it how you did. It's just the least exciting chip in the lineup for me.

The elephant's getting a lot of shit, but I prefer it over the zebra. The problem is that I totally understand why you designed it how you did. It's just the least exciting chip in the lineup for me.
I feel the same. It was a conpromise that I possibly regret now.

The zebra chip... the chip that left its dice spots at home?

Remember that guy that suggested that we make a dice chip commemorative CPC set? That happened :)

okay I am having too much fun.

the giraffe chip is my favorite, wish the brown spots contrasted a bit more, but classy. Reminds me of a giraffe.

and all my comments are in jest,
When I look at your chips, and I think about the animals they represent, it all makes sense. It’s a gutsy move and if you really wanted the chips to represent the animals, nailed it.

super jealous because all I can afford are roulette mold solids that one day I hope to put my own little stickers on. Child’s play compared to your chip game.

Last edited:
should take the labels to the next level and put them on THC chips. i feel that you owe it to them... they are representing a whole continent on PCF great labels tho.

I really like the inlay, with the different animals. The scale of the lizard and toucan seem a bit off to me though. Straight out of Toho Studios!

Also the edgespots across the 5/20/100 are a bit dark/heavy. I like a big more variety and contrast. Generally I think black is too much as a spot color.

I really like the frac and 1 color choices. Those are solid! I'd maybe have gone with a lighter spot than the dark green on the frac. I like spot color combos that are equally weighted, avoiding any one overpowering the others.

Agree with @superchromix that the hundo spot pattern is too much.

$1 easy personal fave!

How about lighter spots on the hundo? Like DG Saturn or DG Peach plus DG Green?

The only creative ‘chip’ in this set will be the result of dropping one a concrete floor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom