CPC Easily Breakable by Hand (1 Viewer)

Paulson breakable by hand also.

20230807_103937.jpg

I have a custom ASM set from 2003-4. For the first 6 years of their life they were used HEAVILY (almost weekly for the first 3 years) and other than becoming a bit tacky feeling they still look pretty good. Edges are still pretty sharp with only a few little chips here and there.

Assuming they are made the same today, I think they will be more than durable in actual usage.

I have a custom ASM set from 2003-4. For the first 6 years of their life they were used HEAVILY (almost weekly for the first 3 years) and other than becoming a bit tacky feeling they still look pretty good. Edges are still pretty sharp with only a few little chips here and there.

Assuming they are made the same today, I think they will be more than durable in actual usage.
My Rounders set has hundreds of games on it, and they got some wear, but I'll say they shuffle so silky. And the edges are very crispy.

In all fairness, they shouldn’t shatter when accidentally dropped either, but they likely - easily will - after 5-10 years after becoming more brittle… Paulsons are 10x plus more durable, yet doesn’t cost nearly 10x more…
Cpc have nothing in common with china clay. There not gonna get more brittle or start to crumble like some old cc pharoes oare

I once saw a guy rip a card in half at a baccarat table
My favorite trick was the deckhand on this party boat I had gone fishing on since I was 4 or 5 years old. Every year I'd have my dad buy the strongest, toughest fishing line on the market for one reason. To bring it to him and have him snap it in his hands like it was a piece of grass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom