CPC E&C Cash Set help!! (1 Viewer)

Darson

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm struggling a bit with this cash set design. Ignore the inlays, they're placeholders but likely to be black.

Some definite wants:
- 1/4 pie frac
- blurple $1
- yellow $5

I'm pretty happy with the 1, 5 & 20 but not sure about the frac or hundo. If I have less white on the frac then I would prefer a white hundo. But if I do a pink/white frac (which I kinda like) then I would do the blue or black hundo. Any thoughts/suggestions?

1639436720604.png

Do you really need a $100? I ask because that would open up your colors a lot more if you had a 4 chip set. Even if you ordered some more $20s instead of the $100. That’s what I did.

I think that having more than 2 colors on the quarter pie kinda takes away from the quarter-pie-ness. Definitely stick to 2 colors.

I like the black $100 but it reminds me of a traffic light.

So some additional input to help understand why I'm going the way I am - I have a scrown tourney set on order with the chillis (and a red chip) so I'm really not sure if I'll go with the chilli thing - although it is a pretty defining characteristic for me. And the peppers will definitely be colour matched with either the base or a spot colour.

Also, I have a Money Tree and Pick Hobsons set with the orangey red and pink 5 so I wanted to have a yellow 5 in this set and also why I'm not going scrown for cash.

I love blurple - it's my favourite CPC colour and is the frac in my money tree set and the T500 in the tourney set. It needs to be my $1. This does cause a problem with the black hundo. I do like charcoal as @Chippy McChiperson has suggested.

Maybe this is getting closer?

1639457979423.png

Completely useless to this conversation. I just opened my last bottle of Imperial Guard hot sauce :( That, and the Devils Ketchup are probably my two favorite bottles so far!

Fresh out the box

Attachments

• 20211216_112848-01.jpeg
    20211216_112848-01.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 86
So some additional input to help understand why I'm going the way I am - I have a scrown tourney set on order with the chillis (and a red chip) so I'm really not sure if I'll go with the chilli thing - although it is a pretty defining characteristic for me. And the peppers will definitely be colour matched with either the base or a spot colour.

Also, I have a Money Tree and Pick Hobsons set with the orangey red and pink 5 so I wanted to have a yellow 5 in this set and also why I'm not going scrown for cash.

I love blurple - it's my favourite CPC colour and is the frac in my money tree set and the T500 in the tourney set. It needs to be my $1. This does cause a problem with the black hundo. I do like charcoal as @Chippy McChiperson has suggested.

Maybe this is getting closer?

View attachment 828134
What if the label was lighter on the Charcoal or Burple? Maybe inverted on the Burple?

The only hot sauce I own is from @Darson He has ruined me on anything that may be store bought!
How do I procure @Darson's?

I really like the flavor of ghost peppers the most, then hobbies.

Make no mistake, those bottles I posted are not 'store bought'! these are small batch custom hot sauces, this guy has some stuff out on youtube and grows from seed to table, amazing stuff and easy to listen to.

Chilly Chump

This is where I'm at right now. For sure the inlays will be different - but highly likely to be black.

1639673398024.png

I was originally hoping to get this order in before the end of the year but I think that's unlikely now... Too many chips and so little money!

This is where I'm at right now. For sure the inlays will be different - but highly likely to be black.

View attachment 829794

I was originally hoping to get this order in before the end of the year but I think that's unlikely now... Too many chips and so little money!

The 100 is a little to crazy for me lol. Otherwise I really like the lineup.

View attachment 829794

Just curious if you’ve looked at these edge spots for the $100… I personally like it so much better than the 814. And it’s a lower level chip. Best bang for the buck on CPC IMO. Just an idea.
0D466037-9641-494D-8406-DCBEBB277D87.jpeg

View attachment 829794

the first four chips are great! The last is way too loud and busy for this set, imo

I like this 100. Any concern with dirty stacks with the ones?
Potentially but they'll rarely be on the felt at the same time - and if they are, there will be very few hundos. I also changed the hundo spot to pink to round it out.

1639679415416.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom