Cooking (1 Viewer)

BooRayUSA

Pair
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I mentioned earlier that I collect cookbooks. These are not just sitting around collecting dust. If I had a complete 1 chance do over I would seriously consider being a Chef. I love to cook and seeing people enjoy my food is pure joy

Also I have a few toys for BBQ as well. One item is a home built Ugly Drum Smoker or UDS for short. My other big item is a Blazn Grill Works Pellet Popping Cooker. I have a gasser and Weber Kettle too as well as an electric smoker and mini smoking joe

My big green egg always does the trick!

Nothing wrong with the ceramic cookers. Love Komado Kamado, just sick looking but $4000 min each BAM. Green Eggs are great too tho I have never cooked on one

I researched and looked hard before getting my pellet pooper. Have done a few comps as well with the UDS and WSM but time is something I don't have much of

I love cooking. That stems from loving to eat :)

Before I got married a few decades ago (wow, almost three) I could barely boil water. Now I can about figure anything out. I don't confess to be the league with some of you guys. I just love the shit out of it. @Poker Zombie posts some absolutely amazing meals. Damn I envy @Mrs Poker Zombie .

Nothing wrong with the ceramic cookers. Love Komado Kamado, just sick looking but $4000 min each BAM. Green Eggs are great too tho I have never cooked on one

I researched and looked hard before getting my pellet pooper. Have done a few comps as well with the UDS and WSM but time is something I don't have much of
Oh yeah it is so easy, low maintenance food comes out tasting dynamite! Searing steaks at 750 degrees no problem !

My kids got me a small charcoal grill a couple of years ago for Fathers Day (I had been talking about getting away from propane for awhile). Its the only thing I grill on anymore.

Gas is convenient, but charcoal is far more flavorful and versatile. I'll never go back to gas.

Don't envy from afar - When Ben hosts the Tennessee Meetup, I will be opening up my house/kitchen the day before the meetup for a Zombie feeding frenzy. Anyone tacking on an extra day onto their vacation will have an opportunity to indulge in a special poker feast (meal TBD).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom