Controversial Chip & Poker Opinions (18 Viewers)

0D43DFF2-E0D5-47BA-BF30-682BDB80CA61.gif

A1BCF608-8E28-4CE0-A3CB-A926F67F3965.gif

Anyone know why some leaded chips have the metallic flecks while others don’t? Different formulas for different time frames?

These were made at the same time, the 25s have tiny microscopic brass colored flake, while the 100s have much larger silver flakes

View attachment 834524View attachment 834525View attachment 834522View attachment 834523

View attachment 836975 View attachment 836976

not the most appropriate place to bring it up, but has there been a discussion about the similarities between these two chips? the colors are almost identical. they both have the flecks. i would've thought this would be something they'd want to avoid on account of potential for fraud if one closes down before the other.

TCR > NAGB

They are elective security / design features, nothing to do with the leadedness of the “clay” formula.

Edit: and the controversial opinion I stopped short of posting snuck in with this reply :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@cpiaaq is correct.

2018-04-18_15-43-59.jpg

2018-04-18_15-44-47.jpg

Not sure if it was already said, but cali colors are something only PCF'ers jerk off to.

Maybe it's because i'm on the east coast, but standard (white or blue)/red/green/black for 1/5/25/100 FTW.
Have you seen what people jerk off to? Because if you have, you know odds state someone on this earth with zero relation to PCF has jerked off to a Cali colored chip.

I mean, Reddit alone I'm shocked there isn't a subforum for it. r/calichippayback

What are the "traditional"/majority colors for Cali chips?
Red quarter
Green or peach 50¢
Blue $1
Yellow $5
Black $20
Purple $25
White $100

But with a lot of wiggle room. There’s also green 1s, pink fracs, green 5s, green 20s, purple 20s etc. But the above is about as “standard” as you can get for Cali colors

Red quarter
Green or peach 50¢
Blue $1
Yellow $5
Black $20
Purple $25
White $100

But with a lot of wiggle room. There’s also green 1s, pink fracs, green 5s, green 20s, purple 20s etc. But the above is about as “standard” as you can get for Cali colors
Does anyone know why California chips are different colors than the rest of the country? Is there a story behind it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom