Controversial Chip & Poker Opinions (12 Viewers)

Spicy GIF
1716680394196.gif

Ok, drama much?
View attachment 1334098

Respectfully that chip is a tribute - THATS a “nonsensical hate post?”

Do you seriously think I’ve changed the landscape of this community with my occasional sarcastic or cynical post? Seriously?

Ah yes, the artistic legends. Andy Warhol, Picasso, and @JeepologyOffroad

I have no cats in this fight, but just reading this was hilarious

Wow, just came across this and was surprised some of you did not report anything. Seeing some post on an item that they corrected or called out others on is very entertaining. Keep up the good work!

Let's get back to chipping!
Everyone waiting to report so we don’t miss out on the really good stuff
Holding Mel Gibson GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

Wow, just came across this and was surprised some of you did not report anything. Seeing some post on an item that they corrected or called out others on is very entertaining. Keep up the good work!

Let's get back to chipping!
I think it's more like, thank YOU for letting others settle their differences on their own rather than deleting the perceived "offensive" post, handing out warnings or temporary bans, and telling everyone else to knock it off or they're next.

Maybe another sabbatical would be good for your health. Just make sure you don’t owe a bunch of money or chips to people before you disappear again.
I was just thinking today that maybe there’s a good gardening or plants forum that would suit our friend better. :unsure:

It seems that PCF ( based on history of course ) has always been somewhat challenging and awkward for our buddy.

I’m no landscaper by any stretch of the imagination but I know some people find it relaxing. Just might be right up someone’s alley. :unsure:

Shrubs.

Last edited:
I was just thinking today that maybe there’s a good gardening or plants forum that would suit our friend better. :unsure:

It seems that PCF ( based on history of course ) has always been somewhat challenging and awkward for our buddy.

I’m no landscaper by any stretch of the imagination but I know some people find it relaxing. Just might be right up someone’s alley. :unsure:

Shrugs
Ah I see, you chose gardening because it requires being good at shoveling piles of shit...
Checks Out Season 2 GIF by The Office

Super helpful posts from chippers who provide so much these days towards the community.

Always fun to watch great threads be filled with bullshit!

Edit: I also prefer the original posts. Chippers changing their posts after the fact to look better or cover things up - sounds par for the course for this specific group/individual. Glad it entertains the mods.

There’s winning public court of opinion (internet), and then there’s having decency. And yes, you can quote that line and find it funny coming from me as well. You guys would fit in well with folks who destroy property at meetups and find it entertaining, no doubt.

Last edited:
Obviously!
That's like the rad-est hot stamp ever.
Post is right for this thread now.
We are refocusing the thread. Because obviously if we had a choice for drama and bitching or a random Trimold with a potato hot stamped on it...

Melting Hot Dog GIF

....it's the potato.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom