Controversial Chip & Poker Opinions (18 Viewers)

Ok, drama much?
View attachment 1334098

Respectfully that chip is a tribute - THATS a “nonsensical hate post?”

Do you seriously think I’ve changed the landscape of this community with my occasional sarcastic or cynical post? Seriously?
1716653333508.gif

Dude, @Lil Tuna, I get it. Seriously. Are you now following me across sites? Why? Why post nonsense in my meetup thread? Why would you post a gif insinuating that I am performing fellatio on Ken's penis because I emote reacted to his post, which I agreed with?

I don't understand your constant infatuation. We get your position, you have 3 chipsets and they're better than everyone elses and new members suck and selling sucks and flippers suck and everyone should only have sets exactly like yours.

JFC even with PCF being overrun and not being fun anymore, there used to be bastions of escape like this thread. But now this thread is nothing but bullshit too. I've moved on, I'm just trying to get rid of my last chips and ride into the sunset. I don't post much of anything these days. But somehow even just reacting/posting a like on this page results in this bullshit.

This whole page is nothing but meaningless and nonsensical gifs/memes by one person, you. Just move the fuck on dude.

Dude, @Lil Tuna, I get it. Seriously. Are you now following me across sites? Why? Why post nonsense in my meetup thread? Why would you post a gif insinuating that I am performing fellatio on Ken's penis because I emote reacted to his post, which I agreed with?

I don't understand your constant infatuation. We get your position, you have 3 chipsets and they're better than everyone elses and new members suck and selling sucks and flippers suck and everyone should only have sets exactly like yours.

JFC even with PCF being overrun and not being fun anymore, there used to be bastions of escape like this thread. But now this thread is nothing but bullshit too. I've moved on, I'm just trying to get rid of my last chips and ride into the sunset. I don't post much of anything these days. But somehow even just reacting/posting a like on this page results in this bullshit.

This whole page is nothing but meaningless and nonsensical gifs/memes by one person, you. Just move the fuck on dude.
I’m not following you Jeffrey. I’ve posted in this thread before, so when a new post gets posted it sends me an alert to the new post.

This morning I just so happened to read a post by Ken that I thought deserved a response and it just so happened to only be loved by you. That’s all kid.
By no means am I intentionally following you even though secretly you probably wish that I’d say that I was, but I’m not.

Anyways, nothing more than bumping into each other like we were at the corner market or sitting in traffic at a light together.
You seem highly stressed my friend, maybe go on a vacation or get yourself I nice deep tissue massage or something. :unsure:

I’m not following you Jeffrey. I’ve posted in this thread before, so when a new post gets posted it sends me an alert to the new post.

This morning I just so happened to read a post by Ken that I thought deserved a response and it just so happened to only be loved by you. That’s all kid.
By no means am I intentionally following you even though secretly you probably wish that I’d say that I was, but I’m not.

Anyways, nothing more than bumping into each other like we were at the corner market or sitting in traffic at a light together.
You seem highly stressed my friend, maybe go on a vacation or get yourself I nice deep tissue massage or something. :unsure:
You came into a meetup thread that I'm hosting, that you have 0 exposure to and no history in 4 years of posting, felt the need to post more bullshit about Ken's chips there for some wildly unknown reason (albeit the same exact post you place nonstop everywhere), and then ran to another site and posted it about it there.

But yeah, not intentional at all, you're in no way engrossed on that one single topic and chippers.

It's strange, it's bizarre, and yes I'm going to respond to a message that insinuates I'm performing homosexual oral sex on another member, because again you continue to be strange and bizarrely focused on specific topics and chippers.

You came into a meetup thread that I'm hosting, that you have 0 exposure to and no history in 4 years of posting, felt the need to post more bullshit about Ken's chips there for some wildly unknown reason (albeit the same exact post you place nonstop everywhere), and then ran to another site and posted it about it there.

But yeah, not intentional at all, you're in no way engrossed on that one single topic and chippers.

It's strange, it's bizarre, and yes I'm going to respond to a message that insinuates I'm performing homosexual oral sex on another member, because again you continue to be strange and bizarrely focused on specific topics and chippers.
yes people I know ignore/block is there for a reason and I've added now. that being said, at some point people should be held responsible for their actions - not by administrators obviously, but just through normal accountability and socially engineering what the norms are here. fucking sucks seeing threads like this just absolutely, continually dissolve. but, then again, maybe I'm the minority. perception is reality and I guess if this is the direction things continue to go and the answer is "just ignore and move on", then eventually this is what every non classifieds thread ends up being. blech

It’s a stupid chip site Jeff. Seriously dude…..get a grip. :oops:

It’s a stupid chip site Jeff. Seriously dude…..get a grip. :oops:
Nice deflection. Which of your hundreds of posts talking about community, and this being more than chips and all the other stuff do you want to me to pull in here via quote?

You can run to a completely different tone of voice and completely change your arguments from everything else you post to look better in one moment, that's fine. I can pull in plenty of evidence that speaks to the contrary of everything you're now saying here.

Instead of this nonsense of squabbling online and ruining the thread at the moment, let's avoid it! I've ignored and will move on, next time think before you speak and simply shut. the. fuck. up. Or maybe make a thread for your topic where you can post the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over instead of choosing to muck up every single other thread with it, including, very bizarrely, meetup threads.

Also, really deflates your argument that you're just naturally responding/posting when you intentionally post stuff in an attempt to "rile" people up and then go to another site and post about it there. Like......why?

This thread was, in part, born due to an absolute meltdown over the :mad: emote. One the both of you can agree was fucking bush league compared to whatever this is. No amount of a one-man-circlejerk can derail it :LOL: :laugh:.

Make angry face great again.

Nice deflection. Which of your hundreds of posts talking about community, and this being more than chips and all the other stuff do you want to me to pull in here via quote?

You can run to a completely different tone of voice and completely change your arguments from everything else you post to look better in one moment, that's fine. I can pull in plenty of evidence that speaks to the contrary of everything you're now saying here.

Instead of this nonsense of squabbling online and ruining the thread at the moment, let's avoid it! I've ignored and will move on, next time think before you speak and simply shut. the. fuck. up.
I went and adjusted my post just for you my friend. ;) I’m sorry it caused you such great angst and stress today.
I won’t ever post in your meet up post anymore either.
Pinky Promise.

I don’t like this version of @BarrieJ3. I prefer the pre-ban @BarrieJ3. He was fun.
100% agreed. There's still nuggets. You'll find me critical of things and drawn out posts and memes/gifs here and there.

But when you're dealing with weird ass shit with people posting about you on other sites, when I have people send me screenshots of texts of people talking nonsense out their ass and have receipts of people lying, when you have people that come to your house and break shit and steal shit and disrespect your family at a meetup, when your frors are sold out from under you, it takes it's toll.

People just out here wildin posting absolute bs or lying through their teeth and there's 0 accountability. Yeah just read it and move on, but when that's becoming the norm, bullshit post ban barrie is born.

I much prefer to just have a good ass time. I miss pre ban barrie. I took a break before and it helped. I had no intention of posting here or anywhere for that matter, just want to get my last racks sold. Hopefully come back a better barrie.

noho-hank.gif

I don’t like this version of @BarrieJ3. I prefer the pre-ban @BarrieJ3. He was fun.
I agree whole heartily.
This thread was, in part, born due to an absolute meltdown over the :mad: emote. One the both of you can agree was fucking bush league compared to whatever this is. No amount of a one-man-circlejerk can derail it :LOL: :laugh:.

Make angry face great again.
Well said. :p

100% agreed. There's still nuggets. You'll find me critical of things and drawn out posts and memes/gifs here and there.

But when you're dealing with weird ass shit with people posting about you on other sites, when I have people send me screenshots of texts of people talking nonsense out their ass and have receipts of people lying, when you have people that come to your house and break shit and steal shit and disrespect your family at a meetup, when your frors are sold out from under you, it takes it's toll.

People just out here wildin posting absolute bs or lying through their teeth and there's 0 accountability. Yeah just read it and move on, but when that's becoming the norm, bullshit post ban barrie is born.

I much prefer to just have a good ass time. I miss pre ban barrie.
Maybe another sabbatical would be good for your health. Just make sure you don’t owe a bunch of money or chips to people before you disappear again.

I have @Saoliver giving me advice on health. Now I know I've hit rock bottom :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know, man… controversy always seems to find you. I’m beginning to think that you enjoy it. Some victim/hero/martyr complex or something. I don’t get it.

When @BarrieJ3 becomes the moral authority of PCF, then I know we’ve hit rock bottom.

I don’t know, man… controversy always seems to find you. I’m beginning to think that you enjoy it. Some victim/hero/martyr complex or something. I don’t get it.

When @BarrieJ3 becomes the moral authority of PCF, then I know we’ve hit rock bottom.
Ahhhh makes more sense. Mental health. I thought you were giving me advice on physical health.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom