Controversial Chip & Poker Opinions (10 Viewers)

Mind blown I was one of these people all of this time

ed81cc3a-c93b-49ba-939d-285349daf9ee_text.gif

I messaged someone with a blocked profile to ask about their profile picture and they told me it wasn’t blocked and that it’s a buggy feature. Not sure if it’s true.

Even when profile is limited you can still just touch the number under “messages“ and it shows you their posts, same thing for feedback and media.
Since this is true, what does hiding your profile actually hide?

(Open profile here…if people want to see my thousands of shit posts, go ahead - it’s your own time you’re wasting)

(Open profile here…if people want to see my thousands of shit posts, go ahead - it’s your own time you’re wasting)
Seems it legitimately hides nothing at all except makes it an extra step to see post history

I’ll answer my own question: it prevents dummies like me, who never realized there was a loophole, from seeing your profile.

Was looking at xenforo options just to see, and apparently there is some ability to allow for further options. Maybe it doesn’t help the site SEO, but I would pay good money to be able to privatize my profile - much like back in the day I would pay for more convo folders.

Saw this and thought it was cool! A warning system!

24B69E08-150F-437C-94E9-07A127AA161C.jpeg

This is my fav though. Just for the pure hilarity.

2D61A58D-F744-4F6D-962D-B368481D6BBC.png

Was looking at xenforo options just to see, and apparently there is some ability to allow for further options. Maybe it doesn’t help the site SEO, but I would pay good money to be able to privatize my profile - much like back in the day I would pay for more convo folders.

Saw this and thought it was cool! A warning system!

View attachment 1301159

This is my fav though. Just for the pure hilarity.

View attachment 1301160

u should really charge ur phone

Nine out of ten mixed sets are awful. There, I said it!
I’m not sure I agree it’s 9/10 but you’re right. However the ones that are great are incredible.
What I assume happens is most are people just acquiring random racks and throwing them together, although sometimes it is just having no taste and too deep a wallet. Typically, when you see someone set out to make a mixed set starting with one specific chip or a full vision those tend to play out really well.

"Accidental" set (now broken up) when I first started came out okay, since it used rejects from my main set/vision:
9AiTqXg.jpg

Meticulously planned set (from how it started to how it's going - still want to use Bourbon $5s):
7l7o023.jpg

mnXJQHX.jpg

What I assume happens is most are people just acquiring random racks and throwing them together, although sometimes it is just having no taste and too deep a wallet. Typically, when you see someone set out to make a mixed set starting with one specific chip or a full vision those tend to play out really well.

"Accidental" set (now broken up) when I first started came out okay, since it used rejects from my main set/vision:
9AiTqXg.jpg

Meticulously planned set (from how it started to how it's going - still want to use Bourbon $5s):
7l7o023.jpg

mnXJQHX.jpg
community-ken-jeong.gif

Nine out of ten mixed sets are awful. There, I said it!

9 out of 10 is a heavy take, but I won’t argue it.

It’s a journey some start, but not all will find their way…

I agree with @Rieguy - it requires a special approach and proper planning. I, just like him, had my initial beginning phase which to me looking back seems wacky and out of control…. But after learning from mistakes, it’s exactly what I wanted.

What I assume happens is most are people just acquiring random racks and throwing them together, although sometimes it is just having no taste and too deep a wallet.
What’s funny is that we all follow the rule of “don’t be mean to peoples sets” more than we do the actual rules of the forum like no threadcrapping.

The only question I have is - where are these chippers’ friends? I have 0 eye for design and have wanted to do a lot of dumb shit. The people I tell it to are like Barrie, that’s dumb as shit don’t do it.

But somehow people show up with ludicrous mixed sets that make no sense, and even worse will murder/relabel them as forever customs.

PSA: Chippers don’t let chippers make oogly sets.

Last edited:
What’s funny is that we all follow the rule of “don’t be mean to peoples sets” more than we do the actual rules of the forum like no threadcrapping.

The only question I have is - where are these chippers’ friends? I have 0 eye for design and have wanted to do a lot of dumb shit. The people I tell it to are like Barrie, that’s dumb as shit don’t do it.

But somehow people show up with ludicrous mixed sets that make no sense, and even worse will murder/relabel them as forever customs.

Chipping is like the super nerdy version of the car modding world though. Some love it, some hate it, some just hate everything, some cheer for everything.

I’m slowly becoming the last version as I get older. I’m just wanting everyone to find happy in their own little world. Fuck everyone else’s opinion, do you. :)

Edit: your friend’s can tell you you’re fucking up. But you wouldn’t walk up to a stranger and be like “hey, you’re making bad decisions, unfuck this dumb shit”

Last edited:

fine fine.. before I murder the rest of my chips … would appreciate some real feedback

IMG_5261.jpeg

Chipping is like the super nerdy version of the car modding world though. Some love it, some hate it, some just hate everything, some cheer for everything.

I’m slowly becoming the last version as I get older. I’m just wanting everyone to find happy in their own little world. Fuck everyone else’s opinion, do you. :)

Edit: your friend’s can tell you you’re fucking up. But you wouldn’t walk up to a stranger and be like “hey, you’re making bad decisions, unfuck this dumb shit”
I read this and I think this
1711899298271.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom