Closed - Official Royal Yak Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dog in this fight, but seriously wondering why anybody would even ~want~ a $10,000 chip, given the other available denominations.... Pretty useless.
I couldn’t agree more. I’m sure it’s less noticeable on a 1 or 2 table home game, but my favorite card room’s biggest tournament chip is a 10k and it’s not big enough. At the end of the tournament there will be over 3 million chips in play, fairly evenly divided between 10k, 5k and 1k chips. I once chopped a tournament because it was just getting so annoying, pushing Racks and racks of chips back and forth. (Also that day my opponent was the most annoying guy ever. Stop holding your big blind in the damn air! The dealer can deal with it on the table!)

Can we snag less than 50? For some reason I thought that was the minimum per person. I'm also interested in a shuffle sample set to check out the GOCC blank.

If we can order less than 50, I'll buy 20 x $1000 (orange) chips.

It's 50 minimum per denomination for the total order. That is GOCC's requirement.

Remember this is going to be 1 big order.

it’s not big enough
Yeah, that's the basic problem. A tournament either needs a larger-than-T5000 chip or not. If a larger denomination than T5000 is needed (typically due to removing a large quantity of T1000s), the 10K fails because it's not big enough. And if one isn't needed, well, it isn't needed -- ample numbers of T5000s will suffice.

Gotta have lots of chips or two denominations in play for some reason? Keep the T1000 chips on the table.

Now, if using a T500 - T2000 - T10000 chip set, that's completely different.....

Jagamov, what is your breakdown? Basically I may want samples of chips that meet the minimum order.

Jagamov, what is your breakdown? Basically I may want samples of chips that meet the minimum order.

I will be ordering .25c, $1, and $5....I have a rack of PGI 20's, so I don't think I'll get any of those (especially since the 20's edge spots match the original chips)

Was hoping for a .50 cent....

EDIT: Order retracted. Going to order Classics to match my existing set.

Last edited:
I'd like to put in a small order if still open. Just need a few minutes to figure out what I want.

I'm good, just let me know when to fire the funds (and how much).

I'd be in for:
20x - 25c
20x - $1
43x - $25
23x - $100

Can't tell if any $1's have been ordered to meet the minimum. If they have not, I'll do 40x - 25c and omit the $1's.

I'd be in for:
20x - 25c
20x - $1
43x - $25
23x - $100

Can't tell if any $1's have been ordered to meet the minimum. If they have not, I'll do 40x - 25c and omit the $1's.

I am ordering 1’s, but unfortunately in a custom color, so sorry about that.

I put you down for the 40 -.25c.

Hi,sorry lost this thread but if anyone can ship in cheap mode to Spain in USPS first class international shipping I can take 2 barrels of 10.000

You guys won’t regret it. If you’ve never handled the Protech ceramics from GOCC, you are going to pee your pants when you do. They are simply the nicest ceramic chips I’ve ever had. I don’t even need this 300 set but because I know from past experience about GOCC, I can’t pass this up.

I’m going to wish I had gotten more lol

You guys won’t regret it. If you’ve never handled the Protech ceramics from GOCC, you are going to pee your pants when you do. They are simply the nicest ceramic chips I’ve ever had. I don’t even need this 300 set but because I know from past experience about GOCC, I can’t pass this up.

I want some customs so I hope you're right. I’ve tried every other blank out there and none of them did it for me.
Even some of the GOCC sample set was meh. Love the old Chipco so this is my last hope.

I want some customs so I hope you're right. I’ve tried every other blank out there and none of them did it for me.
Even some of the GOCC sample set was meh. Love the old Chipco so this is my last hope.
If you don’t like it, I will PayPal you $5.

That’s my Protech guarantee.

Looking forward to checking them out. I've only handled the ceramics that OWPS sells which I think are all Sunfly blanks? I haven't ever handled a Chipco, I should probably track down a shuffle sample of those.

Looking forward to checking them out. I've only handled the ceramics that OWPS sells which I think are all Sunfly blanks? I haven't ever handled a Chipco, I should probably track down a shuffle sample of those.
I find the Protech to be better than chipcos in my opinion.

@CdnBeerLover @jazzV3 @Matt G @MD Mike @Michael Murphy @v1pe @ejot @Mac128k

Everyone take a look and make sure I have this right. Still awaiting the shipping quote.

You can just like this post if everything is cool.....Thanks.

yakorder.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom