Closed - Official Royal Yak Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagamov

Two Pair
Reaction score
CLOSED...

Ok, this is the official group buy for Royal Yaks from GOCC. I'm going to try and make this as simple as possible. Lets get this closed out by next Sunday, Oct 29th.

Chips: Royal Yak
Made by: GOCC on the Protech blank
Price: .63 cents per (2000 minimum, no UV, edges not aligned)

Minimum order: 50 chips per denomination

Information Thread: Read this thread for all the details, questions and Disclaimers!!!

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/interest-royal-yak-add-ons-group-buy.24324/

Shipping:

Here's where I'll try my best. Shipping to me from GOCC is $85 for 2000 chips. That is one box from them. Anything over that will be additional shipping since it will be a second box. I will pay half of the shipping from the first box and will spread the rest of the shipping out evenly to everyone else based on the number of chips you order (IE: someone who orders 100 chips will pay less than someone who orders 700). I will not charge any other type of handling or anything else. Once I have a final order for GOCC, I will have them quote me shipping and we will settle it up then.

USA:

USPS Priority Small Flat Rate– $7.15 + portion of GOCC charges - up to 150 Chips
USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate - $13.60 + portion of GOCC charges - up to 700 Chips

Anything above that we can do a Large Flat rate box or 2 Medium Flat rate boxes

Canada:

USPS Priority Small Flat Rate– $24.95 + portion of GOCC charges - up to 150 Chips
USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate - $45.95 + portion of GOCC charges - up to 700 Chips

Above prices include basic insurance from USPS. Anything beyond that is up to you...so let me know.

OK, I think that covers it. Please post desired domination and quantity.

Any questions, please post in the other thread. Lets keep this one as clean as possible,

Thanks everyone!!!!!

Final Yak1.jpg

Final Yak2.jpg

@Matt G @CdnBeerLover @jazzV3 @MD Mike @Michael Murphy

Last edited:
Initial thought is a small tourney set of 300 chips:

80 x $25
80 x $100
60 x $500
80 x $1000

But I am hoping we get the 0.63 / chip rate.

Not in the market for a full set but I'd love a sample set of 10-20 chips at that price. If anyone wouldn't mind adding a barrel to their order ($1k or $500 chip preferred, but specific chip is not actually very important) let me know!

Well, everyone who has expressed interest has committed. So we can keep it open for the rest of the week if y’all want, or we can shut ‘er down at any time and I can start collecting.

GOCC got my samples so all the colors should be pretty darn close (.25, 1, 20)

@jazzV3 and @CdnBeerLover - I assume the “orange” will be the same as the $1000 chip as above?

Thanks everyone for making this work!

Well, everyone who has expressed interest has committed. So we can keep it open for the rest of the week if y’all want, or we can shut ‘er down at any time and I can start collecting.

GOCC got my samples so all the colors should be pretty darn close (.25, 1, 20)

@jazzV3 and @CdnBeerLover - I assume the “orange” will be the same as the $1000 chip as above?

Thanks everyone for making this work!
I would leave it open for the week. You might be surprised by the stragglers that waft in ;)

You don’t know how badly I want to make it 500 chips.... I promised myself I would sell instead of buy lol

Now is the time...with the lower price. Shipping won’t change much either.

For the colour, that's fine. I would like the edge spots to be the same as on the $20 above to prevent confusion with my tournament set.

For zero confusion. They will be the $20 above with the color of the $1000 from above. Correct?

I would leave it open for the week. You might be surprised by the stragglers that waft in ;)

That’s fine...I’m just excited and also being a bit lazy....LOL...less for me to package. But it’s all good. :D

For zero confusion. They will be the $20 above with the color of the $1000 from above. Correct?

Correct. (y) :thumbsup:

I'd also like to keep it open a bit longer. Gotta give a chance for 10k's to someone else. I can't be the only one who would like to have some of those...am I? o_O

Any kind soul willing to add a barrel to their order and ship them my way? :whistle: :whistling::D

Any kind soul willing to add a barrel to their order and ship them my way? :whistle: :whistling::D
Maybe we could work out a trade.... I would like to have a few 43mm sunfly hybrids from the Old West GB to try out. I'm not sure you got any extras though

Maybe we could work out a trade.... I would like to have a few 43mm sunfly hybrids from the Old West GB to try out. I'm not sure you got any extras though
Aww, I'd definitely be willing to do that but I didn't order any extras :(

In hindsight.. That probably would have been a good idea.

To me it looks like
have met order minimums and the others have not
10k is 30 short

so far. Am I right/wrong?

To me it looks like
have met order minimums and the others have not
10k is 30 short

so far. Am I right/wrong?
If that is the case then I will buy the 30 10k and use them as a shuffle sample set. I'd be all over a set of these but I'm planning on a set of my own design. I'd love to get my hands on a stack of these to confirm I like the blank enough.

If that is the case then I will buy the 30 10k and use them as a shuffle sample set. I'd be all over a set of these but I'm planning on a set of my own design. I'd love to get my hands on a stack of these to confirm I like the blank enough.

Can we snag less than 50? For some reason I thought that was the minimum per person. I'm also interested in a shuffle sample set to check out the GOCC blank.

If we can order less than 50, I'll buy 20 x $1000 (orange) chips.

Can we snag less than 50? For some reason I thought that was the minimum per person. I'm also interested in a shuffle sample set to check out the GOCC blank.

If we can order less than 50, I'll buy 20 x $1000 (orange) chips.
Hmm I'm not sure. I was just trying to help the 10k guys get over the hump with their missing 30.

No dog in this fight, but seriously wondering why anybody would even ~want~ a $10,000 chip, given the other available denominations.... Pretty useless.

It's been mentioned a few times at our games that a 10k chip would be nice to have when colouring up the 1k chips. If we get to the 10k/20k and higher rounds, the 1k chips should be removed entirely. However, players still want to have more than one denom in play (especially at the end), and the 25k plaques take a lot of chips off of the table at once, reducing the physical stack sizes to the point where the players "feel" like they don't have that much in front of them. Having 10k chips available would give me an option.

Besides, since they are available, why not take advantage of the opportunity?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom