Closed - Official Royal Yak Group Buy (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The easiest way to tell is that the lower tail of the "k" is closed at the end on the original and most recent chips and is open on the others.

I'm chatting a bit with Jag, and if I can get ahold of someone over there who has access to all the original art, etc, for a relatively easy re-order, I'd be cool leading the effort to get together a combined order and maybe handle reshipping and/or whatever else is necessary. I think we should easily be able to hit the 2k chip threshold to get a bit of a discount.

If anyone is seriously interested, feel free to post up here with a rough idea of how many you would be looking to order just so we can see if it's worth the effort. I'm probably good for at least 500 myself.

What I really want is for someone to do a Dealer Button for this set...I never tried to do that.....

The easiest way to tell is that the lower tail of the "k" is closed at the end on the original and most recent chips and is open on the others.

There is also a noticeable difference in the color and shading of the cherries and missing highlights on the fonts.
OCD much? :wow:

There is also a noticeable difference in the color and shading of the cherries and missing highlights on the fonts.
I have over 1800 of these things and I'm more than a little tilted that only about 500 are done right! This could get expensive!

That's exactly why I sold all the PGI chips and did the group buy. Couldn't handle the lower quality artwork....:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I have a rack of the original higher denom chips, and it just made the PGI re-pops look bad....

Hah the cherries were the first thing I noticed when I saw that one set of 1,700 on da ebayz

If we can get close to the 63c per chip then I'm in for minimum 500, potentially a lot more.

Definitely up for a dealer button!

Apparently the person to contact is:
Michelle Emerson, Sales Team
memerson@gameoncc.com
P: (727) 220-4552
Michelle@Gameoncc.com

FWIW there's a bounty plaque GB going on with them right now.

Thanks, I'm working with her now on the details. It sounds like they have access to all the original artwork and everything needed to be able to put in a re-order. Unless I hear back that something has changed significantly on their end, this should be a go. I'll put up a new thread and link back to here once the order window opens.

I always love being a part of group buys. Even though I sold all my yaks I would probably buy them all over again

That would be good. I will need to order some $20 to replace some that were loaned to another member who is now ghosting me about when/if they will return them.

Can you see if they would also produce the bounty chips I’ve seen for these chips:

It doesn't look like any bounties were a part of this original order, so GOCC very likely doesn't have the artwork and unfortunately that's not really my area of expertise. I'm just looking to keep it as simple as possible with a re-order of existing designs. Thanks for the suggestion though, they would be a pretty cool addition to a set.

Finally heard back, they were making sure everything required was available, and all looks good.

Have confirmed a price of 65c per chip above 2k, with a minimum of 100 chips per unique design. So assuming we can hit that mark, this is a go. I will work on getting the re-order thread up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom