CLOSED - Group Buy for Warneke 100 count 'Paulson-Type' Chip Storage Boxes (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked for BOXES OF BOXES PR0N

IMG_9017.JPG

IMG_9018.JPG

Looks to me like

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

I love the smell of boxes in the morning

Thank you @justsomedude !

I told my son that three boxes should be coming today just incase he is home for the delivery. He asked how many chips I ordered? lol. I said none, these are boxes filled with chip boxes. The look he gave me was priceless lol. Non chippers just don't understand.

Any possibility of adding onto an existing order at this point?

Yes. I think we have some leftover. But I can't remember how we are handling this - there is some overage as everyone committed to 10% extra to make their minimum orders happen.

I do not yet know what the protocol is for the overage.

Please discuss...

Yes. I think we have some leftover. But I can't remember how we are handling this - there is some overage as everyone committed to 10% extra to make their minimum orders happen.

I do not yet know what the protocol is for the overage.

Please discuss...
If there is enough I'd love to increase my order from 50 to 100. I'll scan through the posts and see if this was discussed already.

If there is enough I'd love to increase my order from 50 to 100. I'll scan through the posts and see if this was discussed already.

There was some previous discussion with folks having me keep the extras and sell them at cost, keeping any funds as "payment" for running this. However, I don't want to assume that at this point, nor do I want to expect that. I'd rather it be reconfirmed by the majority before moving forward.

Going by what I have left, I think there will be 800-1,000 left over. Selling them at cost, that is potentially $460 available in resale. That's a chunk of coin, and I don't want to assume it's all being gifted to me.

I'd first offer them to any group buy participants who wanted to increase their order size at cost plus shipping. Cap it at 10% of initial order size if you want, but really doesn't matter imo.

Beyond that, do with them what you will. Sell 'em, raffle 'em, give 'em away, burn 'em, fill 'em up with chips -- totally up to you. Any funds generated are yours, as far as I'm concerned.

I'd first offer them to any group buy participants who wanted to increase their order size at cost plus shipping. Cap it at 10% of initial order size if you want, but really doesn't matter imo.

Beyond that, do with them what you will. Sell 'em, raffle 'em, give 'em away, burn 'em, fill 'em up with chips -- totally up to you. Any funds generated are yours, as far as I'm concerned.

I'd only add (if it hasn't already been mentioned) that it may be prudent to wait until all of the orders are successfully delivered to make sure that there are no issues with damage and/or loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom