CLOSED - Group Buy for Warneke 100 count 'Paulson-Type' Chip Storage Boxes (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine yesterday!!!

Box was just fine. UPS didn't trash it at all.

IMG_20170928_194747.jpg

And packed so nicely.

IMG_20170928_194959.jpg

Now I need to buy 10,000 chips to fill them all. :eek::D:rolleyes:

I've used about 70 of mine so far.... boxes group buy part II ?? ;);)

But seriously, dude, when are we paying you for all of this? At least please tag everyone in a post here when it comes time to pay.

I've used about 70 of mine so far.... boxes group buy part II ?? ;);)

I would do a re-order, but all orders would have to be limited to multiples of 200x. No way would I be willing to split up cartons again... this is way more work than I anticipated. Buyers could share/split on their end.

But seriously, dude, when are we paying you for all of this? At least please tag everyone in a post here when it comes time to pay.

I will. Gonna try to have tallies by the Alamo.

I know my 20 boxes are way down the line (which is fair). I do have a pending sale on some chips and would like to give my buyer some guidance - is something like 2 more weeks reasonable?

Not complaining, just curious - thanks again!

Pretty incredible that we ended up getting new-improved-better-than-paulson boxes for just 66c each.

Thanks for all of your hard work on this project, Andrew. A lot of folks here owe you favors, big-time. (y) :thumbsup:

If anyone in Canada bought a bunch that can spare 10-40 boxes I'd take some off your hands :)

I've started sending out individual PMs with costs totals for shipping, packing supply costs, and Uhaul shares... and payments have been flying in!

Thank you to everyone for your prompt payments!! (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

For those interested, here is the cost breakdown spreadsheet link.

I pondered for a while on how to share the costs. At first I thought of splitting it up by order size, but that seemed to unfairly hit the larger orders, since smaller orders needed an added box for shipping. And the larger orders had less packing material since they just shipped in the boxes they came in. So, to try and make it fair, I just split it all up evenly among group buy members... except for those who received local handoffs/pickups. They are not contributing to the packing costs.

Dropped off 50 boxes to Jon Hobby today at the newly-remodeled Big Chicken in Marietta. Finally got to meet the legend! Look forward to next time, @Hobbyphilic !

Still have at least another 50 boxes up for grabs for other Atlanta PCF'ers. Shoot me a PM if interested in bundles of 10 boxes or more, at my cost with local delivery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Chicken

BigChick_3088x1933.jpg

Well, that's a bit of a stretch..... but always willing to provide 'local' delivery to meet-up locations I'm attending. Next up are Florida in February and Nashville in March. :)

Yeah I kinda avoided this thread for the first few months as I thought "wtf would I need chip boxes for". I store all my chips in racks and don't plan on selling anytime soon. But alas, I am now putting on an addition to my house, so I need to pack up the chips and store them off-site for awhile. Damn it, now I need some boxes. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So hopefully not derailing this thread, but if any Bostonians ordered more boxes than they can handle, I could use about 70.

And because I am just now popping my head in here....awesome job with this @justsomedude !! (y) :thumbsup:

I might be in Atlanta next summer... how's the new baseball park?
Just down the road a piece, and I haven't even driven by it yet (much less been inside). I hear traffic -- and Uber rates when leaving -- are horrible.

Funny how I attended many more games when it was located downtown vs just 15 minutes away. :confused:

Dropped off 50 boxes to Jon Hobby today at the newly-remodeled Big Chicken in Marietta. Finally got to meet the legend! Look forward to next time, @Hobbyphilic !

Still have at least another 50 boxes up for grabs for other Atlanta PCF'ers. Shoot me a PM if interested in bundles of 10 boxes or more, at my cost with local delivery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Chicken

IMG_4820.JPG

Just put the first one together, Big Chicken is good eat'n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom