CLOSED - Group Buy for Warneke 100 count 'Paulson-Type' Chip Storage Boxes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These arrived safe and sound yesterday. Thanks Andrew, I really appreciate everything you've done!

Anyone have an email or phone # for @Split?

He said he was going to be in Denver this weekend and might pick up his boxes, but he hasn't logged in since the 11th. Trying to get ahold of him...

They made it in safely from the porch. Haven't opened the shipping box yet. I'll count these next week.

MatB want some boxes?

They made it in safely from the porch. Haven't opened the shipping box yet. I'll count these next week.

MatB want some boxes?

Nice.!! love me some boxes. lets talk.

Supplies on the way for the smaller orders... but too big for USPS Board Game box (orders between 50x-80x)...

upload_2017-9-25_20-18-49.png

Boxes received in great shape. Thanks a million...again and again. Just watched the video, put two of them together and it took me less than 20 minutes :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . Can't wait to do the other 100 (y) :thumbsup:

Q for all: any similar type storage box for the 43mm chips?

Boxes received in great shape. Thanks a million...again and again. Just watched the video, put two of them together and it took me less than 20 minutes :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . Can't wait to do the other 100 (y) :thumbsup:

Q for all: any similar type storage box for the 43mm chips?
You'll get used to the boxes. After about 20 boxes, I was cranking through 1 full one in under a minute. After doing 60, I became so efficient that I considered switching careers to work the line in manufacturing. :LOL: :laugh:

You'll get used to the boxes. After about 20 boxes, I was cranking through 1 full one I'm under a minute. After doing 60, I became so efficient that I considered switching careers to work the line in manufacturing. :LOL: :laugh:

Well, the part I may have forgotten to mention is that I did take a 10-15 minute dinner break after box one and two :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom