CLOSED - Group Buy for Warneke 100 count 'Paulson-Type' Chip Storage Boxes (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first wave of boxes should be landing on doorsteps today. Please post up when you get them - I want to know how well (or not well) the contents are when they arrive.

Was hoping to see 400 boxes waiting for me when I got home, they were scheduled for delivery today but just checked and delivery pushed back til tomorrow. Hung up in Oklahoma. :(

on my laptop working from my porch, stalking the UPS guy

Westmont, IL, United States 09/14/2017 5:31 A.M. Out For Delivery
09/14/2017 5:27 A.M. Destination Scan
09/14/2017 2:02 A.M. Arrival Scan
Chicago, IL, United States 09/14/2017 1:25 A.M. Departure Scan
Chicago, IL, United States 09/13/2017 5:37 P.M. Arrival Scan
Commerce City, CO, United States 09/12/2017 1:42 A.M. Departure Scan
Commerce City, CO, United States 09/11/2017 11:19 P.M. Origin Scan
Commerce City, CO, United States 09/09/2017 10:23 A.M. The shipment has been dropped off and is now at The UPS Store®.
United States 09/09/2017 12:01 A.M. (ET) Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I know others have said it. But it truly can't be said enough. Thanks for all the time and hard work put into this.

Also, you are one organised and dedicated individual. Whoever has you as an employee must be super happy to have you. Well, unless you're always absent due to "chip-related emergencies". :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Love it. One of two things I always think of when I hear "Oklahoma." The other is this old SNL sketch called Wedgie Fever, which I can't find a video for because NBC hates youtube.
343830.jpg

My shipment was listed as out-for-delivery earlier today, but now it shows scheduled for Friday delivery by end-of-day. :confused:

My shipment was listed as out-for-delivery earlier today, but now it shows scheduled for Friday delivery by end-of-day. :confused:

Postman figured a package to your house should weigh more. He took it back to look for missing chips.

Mine actually shows the same thing

Your postman figured "chip boxes?" he's just going to ship these back out anyway, I'll save him the effort.

Surprise, 1 of 2 boxes arrived this afternoon. Silly UPS, 2 boxes sent at the same time take different routes while touring Oklahoma from Colorado on the way to Arkansas. 2nd box delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

Box 1 is perfect shape, no problems at all. No signature required as well but usually not a problem for me as UPS does late rounds in my neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom