CLOSED - Group Buy for Warneke 100 count 'Paulson-Type' Chip Storage Boxes (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never used that stuff, but crumpled packing paper (the brown stuff, comes in rolls) is great for filling space when packing.

Already ordered some of that too. :) (y) :thumbsup:

upload_2017-8-29_11-12-8.png

I am in no rush and am happy with any shipping you deem ok. Thanks for all the work, man. Please refer any angry PM's to me as I will be happy to correspond for you.

Mine can be last, I don't really plan on selling chips anyway.

I obviously missed the GB and didn't read through all 22 pages of the thread.... buuuut

Would anyone happen to be reselling any of these (maybe you got too many???)

:D

I hope you bake this into your shipping costs. Would hate to see you have to do all that packing AND incur additional expense.
Seriously. You obviously haven't been buying enough chips lately, or you'd already have all the shipping supplies you need, and then some. Just take a look in my chip room closet for confirmation..... :x

If so - thoughts on rigging a DIY at-home dispenser??
I took this as a challenge. How about using a sturdy cardboard box (maybe the ones the boxes were shipped in, if it's wide enough?), fold top flaps inside, and make cutouts in the side of the box that are V-shaped, U-shaped, or O-shaped to fit the cardboard roll, and assuming it will allow the roll to turn -- instant shrink wrap dispenser. Weigh the box down with something if needed (like spare dice chips).

I am looking to order some rolls of stretch wrap today for the smaller orders, so they are not just floating around the game board boxes in transit. Has anyone ever used this stuff? If so - thoughts on rigging a DIY at-home dispenser??
If you haven't seen this already, there's a 5" wide shrink wrap roll that comes with a handle -- that may be more than adequate for shrink wrapping the smaller orders.
>> Duck Brand Stretch Wrap With Tension Control Handle, 5 in. x 1000 ft., 1-Pack (284855)

I'm in no hurry... But would it be possible to add something to the OP regarding what stage you're at with shipping? I keep forgetting about this and then 'OH SHIT! Hopefully I'm not the one deadbeat that hasn't paid for shippping.'

Have the shipping charges been figured out? I was waiting to hear what I owed for shipping. Should I have already paid?

Better late than never...

Studio has been turned into a shipping center. 200x orders going out tomorrow AM. Gonna try to get the 100x all done tomorrow as well. I got a small business UPS account that gives me 20% off for a limited amount of time, so that should help some.

The smaller orders will get packed Sunday for Monday USPS drop off. Gonna be doing lots of updates as stuff gets shipped/dropped off at UPS. And keep your eyes peeled for your tracking numbers.

No payments due now - I will total shipping charges at the end.

upload_2017-9-8_18-18-41.png

Better late than never...

Studio has been turned into a shipping center. 200x orders going out tomorrow AM. Gonna try to get the 100x all done tomorrow as well. I got a small business UPS account that gives me 20% off for a limited amount of time, so that should help some.

The smaller orders will get packed Sunday for Monday USPS drop off. Gonna be doing lots of updates as stuff gets shipped/dropped off at UPS. And keep your eyes peeled for your tracking numbers.

No payments due now - I will total shipping charges at the end.

View attachment 120269

looks like a big undertaking. Thanks for doing this again and looking forward to receiving the boxes. Cheers...

FYI - supply costs are going to take a bit of a hit, as I'm going through packing tape a lot faster than I anticipated. After taping 12 boxes last night I had already used 3 rolls of tape. With some of the recent shipping disasters posted here on this forum, and my very own recent near-ship-chip-loss (see here, and here), I've decided not to take any risks, and am doing 3 full-box-wrap lid strips of tape, and 2 full-box-wrap cross strips of tape. See below...

upload_2017-9-9_7-33-53.png

In the end, this might add about $1.00-$1.50 to each person's order. Not a crazy amount, but I just want everyone to be aware.

Last edited:
FYI - supply costs are going to take a bit of a hit, as I'm going through packing tape a lot faster than I anticipated. After taping 12 boxes last night I had already used 3 rolls of tape. With some of the recent shipping disasters posted here on this forum, and my one recent near-ship-chip-loss (see here, and here), I've decided not to take any risks, and am doing 3 full-box-wrap lid strips of tape, and 2 full-box-wrap cross strips of tape. See below...

View attachment 120349

In the end, this might add about $1.00-$1.50 to each person's order. Not a crazy amount, but just want everyone to be aware.

We all appreciate the diligence and updates. Can't wait to get mine and reorganize all my chips...thanks again

Next drop of 18 boxes is in the queue... all 200x orders or more. A complete list of those in this sort will come after the drop at UPS.

Gonna be a few hours...

You might want to hold the Florida orders until last -- we'll probably be hurricane-hindered in deliveries, etc.for a week, at least.

Speaking only for myself, of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom