CLOSED - Group Buy for Warneke 100 count 'Paulson-Type' Chip Storage Boxes (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, the fact that you haven't told us all to f#$% off and come get them ourselves is amazing. Please round up when you figure out those shipping supply costs, I feel terrible there hasn't been ANY premium charged for ALL this work. Way more work and time than anyone would have anticipated. You rock!!!

No file folder for the degenerate 200+ orders???

Approximately 10,000 Warneke boxes shipped as of today.
Gsg45kX.gif

Current cheapest per box price is looking like Apache...

Due to his being in the 2-day range from Denver for UPS, he has one of the cheapest shipping rates so far, and got all 5 boxes for his 1,000 unit order shipped for under $105. In the end, he's looking to land in the $0.60-$0.65 per box range, which might be a record low for the buy.

Cheers to you, @Apache! (y) :thumbsup:

@justsomedude is never volunteering for shit again :LOL: :laugh:

#regret #fuckboxes

You have no idea how many times I've whispered that under my breath this weekend --- "this is my last f*cking group buy ever!" --- but I'm already coming out of the angst. I'm sure I'll volunteer for another crazy-ass project some time down the road. I just love this place too much.

#gluttonforpunishment

You have no idea how many times I've whispered that under my breath this weekend --- "this is my last f*cking group buy ever!" --- but I'm already coming out of the angst. I'm sure I'll volunteer for another crazy-ass project some time down the road. I just love this place too much.

#gluttonforpunishment
Your efforts are sincerely appreciated.

It's just my opinion, but I think you may be way over using the tape. The bands that go all the way around the box do little to help with sturdiness of the box. Most shipments don't require anything beyond the one strap across the seams. Where extra sturdiness is needed for very heavy boxes, a strip along the the open seams will do the trick. These boxes won't bust open the edges of the box like heavy chip shipments will. As long as you have to open spaces filled in with packing, the box will hold its integrity. Unless of course it's put under a refrigerator or something, then no amount of tape will help. I'm no exbert, but I'm usually sending or receiving computer equipment 2-3 times a week.

LOL, I "unwatched" this thread a while back because, well, I got my 100 boxes in August (sick brag bro), but this is still fun to watch..........!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Good luck @justsomedude, you should win the tourney on Sept 30th* just by all of the PCF karma you're racking (boxing?) up! ;)

nitzilla

*Don't forget you're hosting that 27 player tourney in 3 weeks............! :coffee::LOL: :laugh::whistle: :whistling:

For those wondering why their tracking hasn't updated yet, here's why...

upload_2017-9-11_16-47-5.png

Apparently The UPS Store only does weekday pickups.

#lame

It looks like the first batches of boxes have cleared UPS sort and are now "IN TRANSIT" to their destinations.

woot woot!

Do I hear second batch being dropped off soon? Woot woot :D

Do I hear second batch being dropped off soon? Woot woot :D

Probably not until Saturday. All the 100x orders will go out then. I completely underestimated the work required for this. I am sorry for the added delays. :coffee:

Probably not until Saturday. All the 100x orders will go out then. I completely underestimated the work required for this. I am sorry for the added delays. :coffee:

All good. Just hoping it arrives on a day that someone who is not supposed to see more chip-related boxes show up at our door, isn't home... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom