Clayramics? (1 Viewer)

Beanz

Two Pair
Reaction score
Has anyone bought clayramics chips? Or know anything about them? Found them on poker chip lounge.com. I wonder how they compare with cpc's. I may have to get a sample pack

I don't think those are hybrids, i.e., the ceramics with a recess for a label. But they are a unique blank with the recessed card shape and (I believe) a recessed line around the "label" area.

Yeah. Basically a ceramic chip with a printed center. I had a few. I wasn't all that impressed with how the "inlay" area printing came out. There was a substantial loss of pigment with certain colors and looked cheap.
The hybrids are the same chip but using a sticker center offering a much truer replication of your art's colors.

Edit... I should add that the ravenor chips I had were pretty old. Probably from the first few runs. I'm pretty sure that the sublimation technologies have gotten better since with both the papers and machines. That said, the chip is still just a ceramic chip albeit with mold designs...either cards or diamonds..

Last edited:
Yeah. Basically a ceramic chip with a printed center. I had a few. I wasn't all that impressed with how the "inlay" area printing came out. There was a substantial loss of pigment with certain colors and looked cheap.
The hybrids are the same chip but using a sticker center offering a much truer replication of your art's colors.
Thanks for the info!

Pokerchiplounge.com is notorious for renaming and offering chips found readily available elsewhere, accompanied with much higher prices and marketing hyperbole, sometimes even blatant lies.

Their "clayramics" line is just one example of many on their web site.

Those chips are merely the Polyclay/Apollon Vintage line of 100% ceramic chips, which are produced by Sun-Fly with mold imprints added when casting the ceramic blanks (a concentric inner circle outline with either diamonds or faux-cards around the outer face circumference). The chips are then dye-sub printed (full-face and rolling edge), with edge art alignment available if desired (same as any other ceramic chip, no breaking news there).

The chips do not have a recessed center, and cannot take a label without creating spinners (unlike Sun-Fly's Polyinno/Apollon Hybrid line of ceramics, which has a recessed center area molded into the blank chip).

Anything you can get on that web site can be found elsewhere, for less money, and usually with better quality workmanship and quicker service.

Last edited:
Pokerchiplounge.com is notorious for renaming and offering chips found readily available elsewhere, accompanied with much higher prices and marketing hyperbole, sometimes even blatant lies.

Their "clayramics" line is just one example of many on their web site.

Those chips are merely the Polyclay/Apollon Vintage line of 100% ceramic chips, which are produced by Sun-Fly with mold imprints added when casting the ceramic blanks (a concentric inner circle outline with either diamonds or faux-cards around the outer face circumference). The chips are then dye-sub printed (full-face and rolling edge), with edge art alignment available if desired (same as any other ceramic chip, no breaking news there).

The chips do not have a recessed center, and cannot take a label without creating spinners (unlike Sun-Fly's Polyinno/Apollon Hybrid line of ceramics, which has a recessed center area molded into the blank chip).

Anything you can get on that web site can be found elsewhere, for less money, and usually with better quality workmanship and quicker service.
Thank you for the information!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom