Chanman is moving! (3 Viewers)

So it begins....

2017-01-23 18.26.20.jpg

Lucky for you, I'm a trained member of USAR team 6 (Urban Search and Rescue, American Southeast) for disaster areas. If there is a human (or a nice chip) in that mess, I will find it, and if possible, save it.

The stairs at the back are temporary. New stairs are being built that lead to that hole.

Getting pretty organized, but in the meantime the sawdust is back in the air. Back in business building tables and taking orders. Already have a few lined up from PCF'ers.

More photos to come of the new digs. 1 showroom table setup for now, more down the road.

A quick photo of the empty space left behind. Hard to imagine it was all packed full at one point.

2017-02-01 14.21.30.jpg

I was just looking at your poker-chip buisness "card". Is the phone number on it still correct, or will there be a new set of chips (and a new truck wrap if I recall) in the future?

I also updated your location on the PCF map using what info I have available.

Everything on the chip is still correct except for the location, at the bottom it says maple ridge.

I'm almost out of my first thousand so I'm planning the next batch already.

I forget if my truck wrap has the city on it or not, will have to double check. Pretty sure my truck doesn't but my trailer might.

Thanks for updating my location.

New stairs went in this weekend. The landlord goofed up the plans and now the stairs are turned around facing away from the front entrance. They even had to cut out a few joists to make enough room as well as there's now a head bumped hazard... sigh.

Got some flooring down to make the mezzanine more showroomy. Picking up some heavy duty shelves today to organize the upstairs a bit to make more floor space.

The bathroom is also getting renovated, some nice tile going in.

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1965..jpg

Bathroom:

hc_1487117966873.jpg

hc_1487117987948.jpg

Flooring (excuse the mess on my desks, floor, tables, pretty much everywhere)

2017-02-14 21.37.22.jpg

2017-02-14 21.39.53.jpg

Also got some promotional items for myself for the heck of it

2017-02-14 18.37.17.jpg

2017-02-14 18.15.27.jpg

World's most uncomfortable toilet.

That looks like a sink to me, a toilet wouldn't have 2 supply lines or a need for hot and cold.

Edit: Sorry I'm captain buzzkill. I look at photos of this junk all day.

Last edited:
That looks like a sink to me, a toilet wouldn't have 2 supply lines or a need for hot and cold.

I used to work construction and knew it was a sink, but the joke didn't work as well the other way.

I used to work construction and knew it was a sink, but the joke didn't work as well the other way.

Yeah I should have assumed most people would know that honestly, and you're very right about the joke working better that way :)

Back to the thread topic, I may or may not have had something built in this new location that is showing up next week... :whistle: :whistling:

I don't know. Who doesn't like a freshly washed warm spinchter?

Well it's been almost 2 months since moving into the new shop. Things are going smooth-ish. My landlord is taking a while to finish things off such as the bathroom, mezzanine wall, etc..

Here's my 2nd floor showroom so far. Still more tidying up to do, I'm going to be adding some black drapes in front of the shelving and of course adding some more tables to the showroom.

The back of the room is still working space, it's a dedicated upholstery area. That part stays messy I guess.

2017-03-23 14.30.46.jpg

Awesome setup.

I hope no one scared the shit out of that old timer by yelling into the other end of that flex duct hanging overhead.

Last edited:
Quit playing cards and keep making tables!!;);):ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Oh this is just weekend stuff. Tables still being churned out.

You might be particularly interested in this one, underneath the table with the folding legs. It's since been dyed black and had lacquer applied. Just installed the lights today.

Sparty.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom