Ceramic Hybrid (Sunfly Polyinno) pr0n thread! (4 Viewers)

How did you get the Tangiers inlay? Also how can I get in a group buy like this?

The Tangiers, Mayfair, and Havana Club labels were designed by Old West Poker Supplies' owner/operator Sal, before he passed. He also ran the group buy and sold them on his website. They are unfortunately no longer available as nobody was able to work out a deal on the rights for the art.

I can't find the original threads as it looks like his vendor sub-forum no longer exists.

As far as future group buys, the best thing to do is watch this sub-forum:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/group-buys.26/

If you want to do a custom set you can work with a designer and either order directly with Sunfly or work a vendor like ABC Gifts and Awards to order.

Lot’s a very nice pr0n here...

I hope I can add mine soon. I think I’ll go with my v2. I’ve still to finetune the label design and do the edges.

Hopefully I can order beginning of next week.

20190923_151136.jpg

20190923_150659.jpg

20190923_150719.jpg
20190923_150813.jpg

@surfik , PolyInno 43mm with 25mm label = 60c each as per the price I got. You’ve then to add shipping from China, possible import taxes, ...

Last edited:
@HMK
Nice crown progression. Classy looking set!
Was there a program on sunfly to create your chips or did you have to do it on another program?

Reactions: HMK
Thanks.

No program as far as I know. I doodled up some ideas and then contacted @timinater to help me out with the design and the AI files needed.

Last edited:
@HMK
Nice crown progression. Classy looking set!
Was there a program on sunfly to create your chips or did you have to do it on another program?

No program available from their end to my knowledge.

Regarding my project, I decided to remove the gradient because they could not manage to have the gradient color on the label similar to the chip color.

Samples have been produced and validated. I asked them to make sure edges are properly aligned because on the produced sample I would not called it perfect.

D2A5BAAD-4FC0-46E3-ABF9-1DB15C6D3596.jpeg

CEF7656A-4274-464B-94BF-82B81CE825B8.jpeg

E0F96EF7-44A6-4CD0-AB2D-FE1D43DDC22C.jpeg

Kid.

For those of you that have ordered from Sunfly do they have options for labels? Like is there a matte label or do you have to get their glassy looking label? Could @Gear make a Laminated textured label for these?

For those of you that have ordered from Sunfly do they have options for labels? Like is there a matte label or do you have to get their glassy looking label? Could @Gear make a Laminated textured label for these?

I believe @BGinGA or maybe @RainmanTrail explored the matte label option. There was a minimum of 3000 chips to make it happen IIRC. This was about a year ago more or less. Sometime around the short lived CD days

Sun-Fly's matte-finish labels are pretty awful -- @Tommy first explored this option during the ACB group buy, and the samples were very disappointing.

@Gear can make any kind of label you desire for hybrids.

Sun-Fly's matte-finish labels are pretty awful -- @Tommy first explored this option during the ACB group buy, and the samples were very disappointing.

@Gear can make any kind of label you desire for hybrids.

Good to know. Not a fan of the glassy look but can't imagine paying $600 and the hours to apply 4000 labels myself either.

My custom Sun-flys. 43mm. I paid 60c per chip for 600 chips with aligned faces and edges. Shipping was very high (but extremly fast...) 169$.
View attachment 367177
View attachment 356594
View attachment 356595
View attachment 356596
View attachment 356598
View attachment 356592
View attachment 356599
where to buy this , i want to get some custom

where to buy this , i want to get some custom

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom