Ceramic Hybrid (Sunfly Polyinno) pr0n thread! (2 Viewers)

I'll start...this set came out of the @OldWestPokerSupplies (RIP Sal :() group buy that occured in late 2017...not very long after I joined the site. The only set I had was a Majestic T25 base set and I had been looking for a cash set. Out of all of the fantastic options that Sal generated, I liked most the Mayfair Suits variant and the Bud Jones style chip design. However, I didn't really care for the base $1 and $5 chips, so I mixed everything up and went with a cali themed color scheme. Many more experienced chippers praised the look/feel/sound of the 43mm chips, so I went with a full set of those.

I love this set...very pleased with the way it turned out.

On to the pr0n!

DSC_3187.JPG
DSC_3190.JPG
DSC_3193.JPG
DSC_3204.JPG
DSC_3227.JPG
DSC_3232.JPG
DSC_3235.JPG
DSC_3237.JPG
DSC_3240.JPG
DSC_3242.JPG
DSC_3246.JPG
DSC_3249.JPG
DSC_3254.JPG
DSC_2852.JPG
DSC_2857.JPG
DSC_2858.JPG

We need more Sunfly Hybrid pr0n!

I know there are some BW's out there somewhere...

@p5woody has a set of his own design and I think others used his chips with their own labels... :whistle: :whistling:

I didn't order enough, actually. Was just about to order 300 more 5s and a few other racks when Sal form OWPS passed away. (RIP)

Same boat, I was going to add on later this year. Got my chips the day before he passed.

I was glad to get an add-on in just in time as well. Was considering a Havana Club set down the road too. :(

I hope we see some Burro pr0n from the excellent 8V WSOP tribute set GB @RainmanTrail ran on CD recently!

@Quicksilver-75 how about some pr0n from your custom sets? :D
In time. I wasn't 100% happy with the way the chips turned out. Hindsight they say. I'm redoing my nickle and quarter. I don't like the orange for my nickle. My OCD is tugging at my nuts because the quarter's labels aren't the same (Gear..first rate. Nothing wrong with the labels. Just not OEM.)
There were some other spot combos I like for my $20 and the Hundo needed tweaking. If the Sunfly chips were more expensive I'd be very happy. But they are cheap enough for me to picky. ;):D

Any chance of a re-order on these? Not sure who has the rights.

No, I don't think so. Since ABC was unsuccessful in obtaining the rights to the art, they are still held by Sal's family.

Perhaps someone in the future will be successful in obtaining the rights, but most likely they are lost :(

Thanks to some sales as of late I was able to spring to have more chips ordered. I dont have them as yet but I do have this mock. I redid the nickel and quarter. Sold off the $20's and %100's. The 100's are going to be replaced but are still in development.

View attachment 179537

Love the 1's and the 5's! I prefer the old 5c as a standalone, but I think the new 5c goes better with the set as a whole.

Order enough for a sample set? ;)

Love the 1's and the 5's! I prefer the old 5c as a standalone, but I think the new 5c goes better with the set as a whole.

Order enough for a sample set? ;)
I didn't like that I had an orange chip for my 5000 tourney and a 5c. I desperately wanted to have a different color for my nickel...yellow seemed the next logical color.
I'd imagine I'll have a few for samples.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom