Princess Private Club (1 Viewer)

Kid_Eastwood

Full House
Reaction score
full

Intro
This is my first custom set and the theme is representing my cat, Princess.
I mostly play tournaments, so my first custom set had to be a tournament set. The colors are inspired by the WSOP secondaries.

Breakdown
The set is for one table SnG.
Composition of the set:
100 x T25
100 x T100
60 x T500
110 x T1000
40 x T5000

+ spares of each

Up to 8 players, T20,000 starting stacks are composed of 12 x T25 / 12 x T100 / 7 x T500 / 10 x T1000 / 1 x T5000.

For 9-10 players, T20,000 starting stacks are composed of 8 x T25 / 8 x T100 / 6 x T500 / 6 x T1000 / 2 x T5000.

I can even make T30,000 starting stacks if I want to play deeper.

For 10 players, I can also go with T100 based structure : 10/6/11/3 (T30,000).

Accessoires
As accesoires, I made 10 bounties (+ spares, I know it’s overkill but I like 10 spares for each denomination), 1 dealer button and 5 H.O.R.S.E plaques (each representing a game).

Chips
The chips have been produced by SunFly and are PolyInno (a.k.a. hybrids).
I decided to go with oversized chips (43mm) and 25mm labels.
The bounties are 44mm PolyChrom plaques.
The dealer button and H.O.R.S.E plaques are also from the PolyChrom line.

Photos
full

Racks (spares and 20 x T500 and 10 x T1000 add-on missing in the shot)

full

Barrels

full

T20K starting stack (12/12/5/11/1)

full

T20K starting stack (8/8/4/7/2)

full

T30K starting stack (10/6/11/3 in a T100-based structure)

full

Splashed pot

full

Splashed Pot

full

Close-up

full

Bounties

full

Bounties

full

Dealer and H.O.R.S.E plaques

full

Complete set

full

Princess' Poker Face

Kid.

Last edited:
I have recently reorder a barrel of T500 and 10xT1000 to also be able to use a T100 based structure for tournaments not requiring antes.

I’ve updated my breakdown in the first post already. I’ll post new pictures when I get my small addon.

These look really great! The color gradient on the bounty chips is really well done.
Did you have any trouble choosing between the two inlay/sticker sizes when you were designing?

I'm assuming Sunfly is a full service shop which attached labels for you, right? I hadn't heard of them before joining the forum.

I've been leaning towards the Apache Royals for my 43mm tourney set but now I'll have to read up a little on these too! :confused

These look really great! The color gradient on the bounty chips is really well done.
Did you have any trouble choosing between the two inlay/sticker sizes when you were designing?

I'm assuming Sunfly is a full service shop which attached labels for you, right? I hadn't heard of them before joining the forum.

I've been leaning towards the Apache Royals for my 43mm tourney set but now I'll have to read up a little on these too! :confused

Thanks !

Sticker size was a no brainer for me : 43mm chips + small (25mm) labels are the nuts for SunFly hybrids. They are the best in terms of feeling, weight, ...

When you order at them, they place the label. You don't have to worry about anything.

See here more info :

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/ama-i-just-recieved-a-custom-ceramic-set-from-sun-fly.50782/

Several group buys have been run and sets sometimes hit the classifieds. Ex : Burro's Horseshoe, Mountain Top, ...

I've ordered a small addon :
20 x T500
10 x T1000
So that I can also run T100 based structured 10-handed.

I've added an overall pic of the set with the my recent addon to support T30K (10 players) in T100-based structures. The shot also features the spares.
full

And here's a T30K starting stack :
full

Kid.

Last year, I've added 10x T1000 chips to make even barrels and also to fully cover T100 based tournaments 10-handed if needed (these 10 additional T1000 would be needed to properly handle the color-up).

I've also taken the opportunity to take a close-up pic of each chip and upload it in the custom chips database.

Princess passed away today. And I wanted to share a little bit of her here.

In fact this is my girlfriend who found her in a garbage dump, in a cardboard box, in the cardbox container.

She was skinny and should be around 6 months old. This was ithe 14th September 2010. From this day, she became Princesse, the cat of my girlfriend. She followed her everywhere in her house, ...

At this time, my girlfriend and I were together for few months but not living together yet.

Once we decided to live together, we of course took Princesse with her and I adopted her. With time, I gained her confidence and she adopted me too. From this moment, she was siting on my legs when I was watching TV, she sometimes slept in my arms instead of staying next to my girlfriend, when we were going to the vet, she always looked for protection in my arms, ...

When we got Arya (a puppy dog), she was not too happy but Arya loved her. She even learnt to hunt moles looking at Princesse. She was following her everywhere in the backyard. When Princesse was ill or had something, Arya was always coming next to her. On her side, Princesse started to accept Arya and I could see them greet each other in the morning (Arya sniffing Princesse and Princesse rubbing her tail on Arya).

Today, when waking up and petting her for the last time, I did not know it would be the last time I would do it because a son of a bitch speed maniac hit her without even attempting to brake.

We are devastated and we can already feel the void she's leaving in our house and in our lives. She'll be in our hearts forever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom