Celebrating 15 year anniv tonight (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
almost got her the Chilis 3 for $10 but then remembered I had comps, so Council Oaks Steakhouse it is!

20201001_174615.jpg
20201001_174610.jpg

Congrats Anthony - hope you sprung for apps and zertz too! Any wife that supports playing poker for a living and exploring video game youtube creator status must be one in a million.

BTW i also got married in 2005 - time flies.

Congrats Anthony - hope you sprung for apps and zertz too! Any wife that supports playing poker for a living and exploring video game youtube creator status must be one in a million.

BTW i also got married in 2005 - time flies.

We're not really appetizer people, we jump right to the main course. We did share a chocolate cake for dessert though, was delish!

Lol, Al and Peggy for sure, that wUmun wants the midget loving constantly, but I told her she gets her court-mandated session ONCE PER WEEK and no more!
You are on here replying to us right now ................... doesn't that court order also mandate holidays and anniversaries?

Congrats, Anthony!

I haven't met your wife, but she *must* be a saint. Your 20th anniversary had better be at Bern's in Tampa. Start planning (and saving) now... :cool

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom