For Sale Cavalry Club/The Armory Small Crown Vegas Tribute Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hi folks,

I'm making a handful of of samples of these chips available:

1584741080131.png

There are only FIVE sample sets available to the general public. Sample sets will be $20, shipped domestically, via Paypal f&f. For international recipients, the cost is $17+actual postage. I disclaim all responsibility for international shipments. Shipments will be made via bubble mailer.

Of the five sample sets, one will get a bonus chip. No, it's not The Desert Howler meetup commemorative chip, nor is it a chip that I've previously revealed.

To indicate your interest, just reply to this thread with "In" by 6pm AZ time on Saturday, March 21, 2020. I'll enter all the user names for everyone who indicated their interest by the deadline into a drawing using this website: https://commentpicker.com/random-name-picker.php

No I won't stream it or record it - this will be an honor system. If that's not acceptable to you, feel free to not participate.

The first name drawn from the list will be the one to receive the set with the bonus chip. The next four will receive the standard sample sets.

If you have questions, let me know.

Good luck to all who choose to particpate!

Edits below:

I posted this down below, but just so it's captured here for new folks:

Oh, bee tee dubs - shortly after 6p I'll post a list of all the folks who I'll be entering into the drawing, just so y'all can keep me honest. A bit after that I'll start the drawings.

Also bee tee dubs - Ima slowroll the fuck out of the drawing winners. *shrug* I hate shipping, so this is my passive agressive revenge.

OPPORTUNITY WINNERS

@Gear - First name drawn
@Statesvegas
@Jeevansluck
@cpac54
@FordPickup92

Thanks to everyone for your interest and participation!

Last edited:
Oh, bee tee dubs - shortly after 6p I'll post a list of all the folks who I'll be entering into the drawing, just so y'all can keep me honest. A bit after that I'll start the drawings.

Also bee tee dubs - Ima slowroll the fuck out of the drawing winners. *shrug* I hate shipping, so this is my passive agressive revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom