For Sale Cavalry Club/The Armory Small Crown Vegas Tribute Sample Sets (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were other giveaways in the past few days.
Oh...no idea. I don't pay attention to draings and giveaways here as much as I used to. I enter the ones that Tommy runs, and then I forget about them because (I'm assuming) my name isn't drawn.

If she's been on a hot streak, I suppose it's time to find out what diety she pledged allegience to and find a spare chicken.

Oh, and here’s the bonus chip. Should have been pretty easy to narrow down for those paying attention - I’ve never created a fully custom cash set without a snapper.

View attachment 426698

awesome! DGYellow and Imp Blue? Two of my favorite colors plus showgirls! Well done

awesome! DGYellow and Imp Blue? Two of my favorite colors plus showgirls! Well done
DG Peacock. Hoping to own the original chip someday, but finding one at a price I'm willing to pay while I have the available cash to pay it has been a bit challenging. Perhaps this year's convention will be fruitful in that regard.

Have there been more pics of this set posted anywhere yet? Definitely one of the greatest custom sets of all time. Looking for some more pr0n of these beauties! :)

Have there been more pics of this set posted anywhere yet? Definitely one of the greatest custom sets of all time. Looking for some more pr0n of these beauties! :)
Not yet. My tables are still burried behind a bunch of rubble from the move in the garage. Not sure if I'll make anything new for a while. Or who knows...maybe I'll get a bug up my rear and get something done this weekend. Probably better to do it now than later since the heat is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom