Wanted Indiana Grand secondary snapper, or a complete sample set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I saw the Indiana Grand sample sale too late because I am a bad chipper.

I am looking for a secondary snapper from Indiana Grand to add to my collection. Alternatively, I'm open to the possibility of picking up a sample set if necessary, although that isn't exactly plan A.

If anyone has one available, please let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Are you coming to the convention? I bought a single primary off eBay last year but we also got sample sets, I can spare the extra one to you. Not sure if the eBay one is "mint"

How do you make mailing one or two economically feasible? Just put in a regular envelope And hope for the best?
Hand delivery in Vegas :wtf:
You can do the envelope in my case since the chip would be free I'd probably just ship in a mailer for 3 bucks
If someone wanted to compensate shipping that's cool if not I'd happily cover it. Rather see the chip get to the chipper

Are you coming to the convention? I bought a single primary off eBay last year but we also got sample sets, I can spare the extra one to you. Not sure if the eBay one is "mint"
I'll be at the convention and the meetup, yes. If you can spare the single that would be great. I'm not especially concerned about the condition. We can square up in Vegas for sure.

I appreciate it!

I'll be at the convention and the meetup, yes. If you can spare the single that would be great. I'm not especially concerned about the condition. We can square up in Vegas for sure.

I appreciate it!
Sounds good, shoot me a reminder PM next week we are away from home this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom